When someone loses his girlfriend, he loses the love of his life. This is one of the biggest loses for which no words are enough, no sympathies are enough. If you have a friend, a relative or a cousin who has lost his girlfriend to death then you must express your condolence with heartfelt sympathy Card messages to share with him. Have the warm condolence text messages sent to those who have lost their someone special.
In this post, we have shared some of the newest sympathy messages for loss of girlfriend. Have these beautiful sympathy messages shared with someone who has just lost his beloved.
Sympathy Card Messages: Heartfelt Sympathy Messages for Loss of Girlfriend
1. I have no words to express my sympathies on your loss…. I knew what she meant to you…. I am extremely sorry for your loss.
2. Accept my deepest and heartfelt condolences on your loss…. She was truly one of the most amazing persons I have ever known…. May her soul rests in peace.
3. In this time of sorrow, my heart goes out to you…. She was the first love of your life and she will always be…. May God give you all the strength to face such difficult times.
4. On the passing of your girlfriend, I extend my deepest condolences to you… May your find peace and happiness in the memories you two share.
5. She may not here with your for real but she will always be there in your heart, filling your heart with love…. Please accept my sympathies on loss of your girlfriend.
Read Also: Sympathy Messages to a Best Friend
6. I was deeply saddened with this news…. She was one of the most graceful, helpful and wonderful…. You have my deepest sympathies.
7. I know you are going to miss each and every day, each and every moment because she loved you the most…. May God bless you with the courage to fight this moment.
8. May be she came into your life as an angel of God to bring all the happiness and all the love for you… May her love give you strength to face these difficult times.
9. May fond memories of your girlfriend soothe your heart and give you the power to sail through these challenging times…. May she always stay in your heart.
10. Her absence has left with you with a void which nothing in this world can fill but I pray to God that her love always stay fresh in your heart and give you all the strength to move on.