If there is someone unwell in your family then you must wish them speedy recovery and also express some sympathy towards their situation. A few words of sympathy to a sick family member can mean a lot to him or her who is struggling with some health issue. With the sympathy messages for family members, you can say a lot to him or her.
In this post, we have shared below some of the most heart warming sympathy messages for sick family member. Have these sympathy messages shared with them on WhatsApp to wish them get well soon.
Sympathy Messages For Sick Family Member
1. In these difficult times of sickness, all you need is will power and patience because everything is going to be fine…. Wishing you quick recovery.
2. Health is truly the real wealth…. You may have lost it for now but you will surely earn it with care and medication…. May you get well soon.
3. You are my family and seeing you in the state of sickness really makes me sad…. I pray for your better health and faster recovery.
4. In these tough times, I just wanted to tell you that I will always be there for you, by your side and I really hope that you get well very soon.
Read Also: Sympathy Messages for Family illness
5. I am sending my heartfelt sympathies to you in these painful times when you are struggling with your sickness…. I really pray that you get well soon.
6. It really depressed me when I heard about your sickness…. I am really sorry for not being there with you but you will always be there in my prayers…. Wishing you speedy recovery.
7. Words are not adequate but I really wish you quick recovery…. May this long term sickness soon end and you feel better with each passing day.
8. In these times of sickness, may you take more rest and take your medicines on time to recover from this health issue…. Get well soon dear.
9. May God heal your pain soon and bless you with better health…. May you have a speedy recovery and are soon there to celebrate with all of us.
10. Disease is just a phase and by being more vigilant about your health, you can defeat it for sure…. May you have a speedy recovery…. May you get well soon!!!!!