Loss of a grandson is certainly the biggest loss as grandparents. There are no words that can soothe the hurt hearts nor there is anything that can give them so comfort. But make sure that you send the grandparents warm sympathy card messages in this moment of grief. Send across the heartfelt condolence messages for loss of grandson.
In this post, we are sharing a heart touching collection of original sympathy messages for child. Have these sympathy messages for loss of grandson shared with them to share some of their pain.
Sympathy Card Messages for Loss of Grandson
1. I know that there is no one in this world that can take fill the void you have in your heart, nor there is anything that can ease your pain. But I am always there for you, whenever you need me.
2. Words might seem meaningless but I still want to tell you that I am thinking of you and you will always be in my prayers.
3. In such difficult times, I just want to say that you will always be in our prayers and thoughts…. We are there with you always!!!
4. Grandson is like the most special one for the grandparents and losing him is the biggest loss…. But he is somewhere there and he would not like to see you sad.
Read Also: Sympathy Messages for Loss of Son
6. The deepest pains are those which take you far away from your loved ones…. Though he is far and away but he will always stay in your heart.
6. I have no words to express how hurt I am with this news and on this loss of your most loved grandson, I pray to God to take care of you and your family.
7. Seeing them grow up is the most beautiful dream and see them leave you like this is the most difficult thing to experience in life…. In such tough times, I will always be there with you.
8. Though he is not there with you physically but he will always stay alive in your memories and in your heart…. Smile for he is watching you from somewhere.
9. We are deeply sorry for this loss…. We know he was the apple of your eyes and we also know that he will always stay in your memories.
10. May God give you all the strength to face these difficult times…. Just wanted to tell you that you will always be in our prayers and thoughts.
- sympathy message for loss of grandson
- sympathy message- loss of grandson