It is one of the most difficult times when someone passes away. We want to reach out with condolences but they we have no idea what to say, how to express because no words can suffice for the loss. It is a very difficult thing to pick the right words to write sympathy quotes for loss, to know what to write in a sympathy card for loss of husband. It is just not easy to find the right words to express sympathy for loss of mother or find a sympathy message for loss of father. But nevertheless, you somehow have to manage to write a sympathy message.
In this post, we have come up with a few sympathy messages and quotes to help you reach out with condolence in the most heartfelt way.
1. Your father was one of the most people I knew and I know he was an amazing father. Though he is no longer with us but he will always stay alive in our hearts… You have my heartfelt sympathies on your loss.
2. I am deeply sorry for your loss… I know you shared the strongest bonding with your father and there is no one else who can ever take his place in your heart…. He was a great man and he will always be missed.
3. Nothing can compensate for your loss as your hero is no longer with you but always remember that he will always be there with you in form of blessings… I cannot express in words my feelings on his demise.
4. Though he is longer amongst us but he will always be watching over you from somewhere…. He will always be there with you, alive in your heart, in your memories and your blessings.
5. I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your father…. I know he meant the world to you and for him you were his strongest pillar…. Your bond of love always motivated me to always be more expressive with my dad.
6. Your mother was an amazing lady. The way she has brought you up is commendable…. I am deeply sorry for your loss.
7. I know your mother was the closest to your heart and no one else can mean the same to you… But no matter she is not physically present in your life but her love and blessings will stay with you forever.
8. No words can soothe your pain but I just wanted to say that your mother would never be happy to see you sad…. She would always love to see you smiling and happy because that is the only dream she had.
9. Mothers are always very special and no one else in the world can take their place… Your mother was one of the best ladies I have ever seen and she was so proud of her son. I am sorry for your loss.
10. Your mother is still alive in your memories and your heart and she will be showering you with her blessings because she loved you with all her heart and soul…. My warm sympathies on your loss.
11. He was not just your husband; he was your friend, your soul mate in true sense… He is not there with us anymore but he will always live in our hearts, our talks, our memories and our feelings.
12. There is nothing in the world that can make up for your loss but please try to be strong and happy because your husband would be deeply hurt seeing you in pain…. I am extremely sorry for your loss.
13. Your husband was such a wonderful and lively soul and I would always remember him as a positive and happy person…. My deepest sympathies on your loss and I wish you deal with such difficult times with the best of your strength.
14. Your husband was my very good friend who always supported me, guided me and helped me…. But my loss is nothing in comparison with that of yours…. My sympathies on your loss and I will pray for you and your kids.
15. Your husband is no longer there with you but he will always be watching you over from somewhere and he would be deeply hurt to see you in tears…. You are a strong woman and you would never let the sorrows keep you down.
16. Even when the people leave, they leave behind beautiful memories for you…. This is something which no one else can take away from you. Your wife will always life in your heart and memories.
17. Your wife was the most beautiful soul. She had the magic to spread happiness and smiles around her. Though she is no longer with us but she will always be there in sweet and lovely memories.
18. Nothing can ever replace the warm person I have known her to be. It is indeed extremely sad to lose such a loving and caring person. My sympathies are with you on losing your wife.
19. Please accept my heartfelt condolence of death of your beloved wife who was your best friend and your partner for life. Though she has left early but she has left you with the happy times you two had shared.
20. She was truly a gem of a person who fulfilled all her roles in the best possible way…. An amazing daughter, a loving wife, a caring mother and an affectionate friend…. She was everything and we are surely going to miss her every day.
21. It was the most adorable and affectionate dog I had ever seen…. I am sorry for your loss…. It is not with us anymore but it will always live in our memories.
22. Our pets never leave us because they always live in our hearts and our memories… They always remind us of their love and affection for us.
23. He was your true friend who would never leave your side… He has left us but he will always be remembered for being the most amazing pet.
24. It is a sad day for you as your most loving pet is no more with you but you have his beautiful memories which no one can take away from you.
25. My sympathies on the tragic loss of your loving pet…. He was the most obedient, loving and caring pet and you were the world to him.
26. I am extremely sorry for your loss and I would be happy to know if I could be of any help to you and your family during this tough time.
27. He was not just a great co-worker but he was a wonderful human who always reached out to people to help them, guide them. He will always be missed.
28. All of us are saddened by the loss of one of the most loved co-workers at our office. He was always a tough competition and a great inspiration for all of us.
29. Please accept my deepest sympathies on the loss…. My prayers are with you and your family members…. I have lost the most inspiring co-worker I have ever worked with.
30. We are truly sorry to hear about your loss…. He was one of the hardest working people at work and all of us will deeply miss his inspirational talks and competitive spirit.
31. I am extremely sorry to hear about your loss… This is a very difficult time for you and your family and I will pray that God gives you strength to sail through the bad times.
32. Through this card, I am sending my heartfelt condolences on your loss….. This news came as a shock to me. I hope you are able to survive these challenging times with Almighty’s blessings.
33. I offer all my condolence on the loss of your loving friend. He was truly one of the most wonderful people, so full of life and energy. I would surely be missing his positivity.
34. I wish that these dark times vanish from your life…. I wish you find peace after such a big loss…. I am sending my heartfelt sympathies to you and your family.
35. No words can soothe your grief because you have lost the most important person…. He will always live in your memories and in your heart…. We will all miss him for he was truly special.
- loss of father / husband sympathy message
- note in a smyphathy card loss of father & huband
- words to write in sympathy card loss of husband dad
- words to write in symphty card loss of husband& dad