A co-worker is someone with whom one shares office space and work. Often co-workers invite each other to the weddings and gatherings to initiate a closer relationship apart from the work environment. As such, wedding wishes for the co-worker can be sent through text messages which will make him feel special. One can also send wedding gifts for the co-worker.
Some of the beautiful samples of wedding message to co-worker are given below to choose and send:
1. Dear co-worker, I wish you much congratulation on your wedding and hope it goes well. I wish you a blessed and a happy nuptial life as you take the big leap of marriage.
2. For a sweet co-worker, heartiest wishes on your wedding. I am sorry that I won’t be able to attend the wedding due to an emergency, but I send my gifts for your nuptial life.
3. Through this text, I wish my co-worker a blessed wedding and hope the ceremony goes well. I would be arriving tomorrow for the celebrations and would join you with many surprises.
4. This text carries heartiest wishes for my co worker on his wedding. I am much happy that you are marrying and I send my love and best wishes for your future nuptial life.
5. Heartiest congratulations for your wedding, dear co-worker. I am happy at your decision and send you gifts for the grand celebratory reception you have invited me to.
6. To my co-worker, best wishes for the wedding ceremony. I hope you have a blissful married life with your wife and your life be filled with much happiness and prosperity.
- wedding wishes for co worker
- wedding wishes messages for coworker
- quotes for coworker getting married
- wedding wishes to coworker
- marriage wishes to colleague
- weddings message for co worker
- thank you messages to coworkers for wedding well wishes
- wedding wishes fo a coworkers family
- words for male co worker getting married
- funny marriage wishes for coworker