If there was a police officer whom you knew personally or professionally and he is no more then sharing a few words of sympathy with his family is a thoughtful thing to do. Share sympathy quotes and condolence messages on the loss of police officer to the family or to colleagues. Send them warm and heartfelt sympathy messages of death.
In this post, we have shared some heart-touching sympathy messages for loss of police officer which make a thoughtful share.
Sympathy Messages for loss of Police Officer
1. He was one of the bravest police officers of the department and we will always be very proud of him…. Though he is not here with us, but he will always keep inspiring us.
2. Losing a dear one feels miserable but his memories are what give us strength to keep moving on…. May His soul rest in peace.
3. We have always known him as a strong and courageous police office who has always motivated us…. He is certainly a big loss to all of us.
4. Wishing you more and more strength for today and new hope for tomorrow…. He was indeed one of the best police officers our department has seen.
5. With time your tears will heal and you will find comfort in his memories and life is going to move on but his absence will always be felt by all of us.
6. We are truly fortunate that we got an opportunity to work with a passionate police officer like him… He will always keep guiding me with the words he said to me.
7. In these difficult times, may God give you all the strength to get over his death and find happiness and solace in his memories.
8. He was one police officer who had the magic of inspiring each one of us…. We are going to miss his great words and wonderful advice that helped each one of us to move ahead in life.
9. He was never fearful because he was always confident on what he is doing…. We don’t have just lost a police officer but we have also lost a friend.
10. In these tough times, our police officer and his family will always be in our thoughts and prayers…. He is going to live forever in our memories.
- Saying for a police officer passing the academy