The sympathy thank you wishes to the co workers are sent when the co workers send sympathy wishes for one’s loss of loved one. The thank you wishes can be sent through cards or through text messages on mobile or networking sites.
Express the thankfulness for the compassion shown by the lovely co-worker by sending from the samples of the sympathy messages below:
1). Dear co-worker, I thank you for the sympathies you sent on the death of my mother. I am happy to have a supportive person like you as my colleague.
2). For my co-worker, sending thank you wishes for the sympathies you sent me. I appreciate your support and strength you gave me during the tough time.
3). This text carries sympathy thank you wishes for the strength you gave me on the loss of my pet. It was very gracious and lovely of you to send the cute gifts to make me feel good.
4). Through this text, I would like to thank my co-worker for the sympathies you sent me. I am overcoming the loss of my cousin and your support mean a lot.
5). To a lovely co-worker, thanking you for the sympathies you sent on the death of my son. I feel much good with your support and love you extended during my tough time.
- Thanking CoWorkers for Sympathy
- thank you for your condolences to coworkers
- thank you email to coworkers for condolences
- thank you sympathy messages for coworkers
- how to thank coworkers for their condolences
- condolences thank you messages to coworkers
- thank you messages to coworkers for sympathy
- thank you message to coworkers for sympathy
- send a thank you email for sympothy flowers from employer and co workers
- thank you message to my coworkers LOSS OF MY HUSBAND