Resignation is leaving the organization on a voluntary basis. The boss leaves an organization for another work or for any other reason. As such, the employee sends thank you wishes for the support during his work tenure with the boss.
Given below are best samples of thank you messages to forward to the boss after resigning from office:
1). Thank you boss for your cooperation in office always. As I resign from office, I say that I have been lucky to have you as my senior.
2). Thanking my boss for your guidance and mentoring me always in work. On my resignation day, I send gifts for you and look forward to celebrating with you on my last day.
3). As I resign and prepare to leave office, I would like to thank my boss for the support you have lent me always. It has been a great privilege to have worked under your mentoring.
4). Thanks to my boss for accepting my resignation and to have accolade my work tenure in office. I am much fortunate to have worked in such a good workspace with good colleagues.
5). Much thanks my boss for having let me work in Infosys for such a long term. As I offer my resignation, I also express my gratitude for you and the whole team at office.
- thank you letter to boss after resignation
- resignation message to boss
- thank you message to boss after resignation
- thank you letter after resignation
- thank you notes for boss after resignation
- thank you after resignation
- message to a manager who resigned
- thank you message to company after resignation
- thank you message when resign
- thank you e-mail to your boss after resignation