Losing a relative to death is surely a big loss and in this moment of hardship, sending sympathy quotes for loss is a good gesture. If you are thinking what to write in a sympathy card messages for loss of relatives, then here are some condolences text messages to share. With short condolence messages and sympathy message for loss of father and mother, express your sympathies in a heart-touching manner.
With sympathy messages for loss and condolence messages to share on loss of relative, share few words of sympathy with them.
Sympathy Card Messages for loss of Relative
1. In these difficult times, I can only pray for you, I can only pray to God to give you strength to get over this pain and these times of hardship.
2. I know that words are not enough to soothe your pain but I still want to tell you that I am there for you, there to listen to you, there to help you fight these times.
3. I just want to give you a hug and want to tell you that everything is going to be fine because you are a strong person and because he will always live in your heart.
4. I have no words to express you what I want to tell you…. Please accept my sincere condolences for the loss that you have witnessed.
5. It does hurt a lot when you lose someone you love and then you are left only with their memories which give you strength to move on in life.
6. The people we love continue to live in our hearts and in our memories because our love for them never dies or fades, it stays forever.
7. Please accept my deepest sympathies on your loss…. You and your family will always stay in my thoughts and prayers.
8. Life is very unpredictable and when we lose someone then we realize how important they were to us…. May God give you all the strength to face these tough times.
9. When a dear one leaves, he leaves us with a lot of pain in our hearts but let us replace this pain with love…. May you find peace and happiness in the memories of your lost relative.
10. Smile for you shared the most beautiful times with him, smile because he is looking over you from somewhere…. Don’t let the pain destroy the love you have for him.