Krishna Janmashtami is the celebration of birth of Lord Krishna, the eight avatar of Lord Vishnu. It is an important Hindu festival which is celebrated with high energies across the country. Janmashtami 2018 will be observed on 3rd September. It falls either in the month of August or September and is a time to engage in feasts and celebrations. Sending Krishna Janmashtami text messages, quotes and best Janmashtami wishes to husband, wife and girlfriend, boyfriend, sister, brother, cousins, family and friends, customers, clients and loved ones is a ritual.
We have a newest collection of Krishna Janmashtami 2018 wishes in English and beautiful quotes on Janmashtami in Hindi. With these Janmashtami whatsApp and Facebook status messages and images, wish your loved ones in a special way!!!
Happy Janmashtami Messages to Loved Ones in English
1. On the auspicious occasion of Krishna Janmashtami, I wish that you enjoy the best of the celebrations with your family and friends, enjoy fast and feast, music and dance, merriment and fun….. Wishing you a very Happy Janmashtami.
2. The festive time of the year has come as we all prepare to welcome Kanha in our lives….. We dress pretty, observe fast and prepare chappan bhog to offer to Lord Krishna….. Sending my best wishes on the holy occasion of Janmashtami.
3. May the Natkhat Nandlad is always there to bless you and your loved ones…. To fill your life with happiness, success and prosperity….. Sending you my warm wishes on the auspicious occasion of Janmashtami.
4. Today is the birthday of Lord Krishna, the natkhat Kanha who had the magic to win hearts with his sweet talks and warm heart….. Let us pray to Him to always shower us with his blessings and love….. Wishing you a very Happy Janmashtami.
5. Krishna is the lord who teaches us to perform karma without hoping for results…. And therefore, the best way to celebrate Janmashtami is to follow his teachings….. On this wonderful occasion, I am sending my love and best wishes.
Happy Janmashtami Wishes and Quotes in Hindi
6. Shri Krishna ke kadam aapke ghar aayein aur saath mein dher saari khushiyan laayein….Har chinta aur dukh ko aapke Jeevan se door bhagayein aur har din nayi unmag se mehekayein…. Janmashtami hi hardik badhaiyan!!!
7. Vrindavan ka raas rachiya baitha hai taiyaar aane ho har ghar aur dvar…. Aao saath milkar karein uska swagat….. gaayein meete geet aur kho jayein raas mein kyunki maukha hai khuishiyon bhara….. Happy Janmashtami.
8. Janmashtami ke is paavan parv par hum yehi kaamna karte hain ki Kanha ka aashirvad sadaa aapke ghar parivar par bana rahe, aapka Jeevan khushiyon se bhara ho aur aap unnati ke path par agrasar hon….. Janmashtami ka ram ram!!!
9. Aao saath milkar sajayein nand ke laal ko….. Aao saath milkar pakayein unki pasand ke chappan bhog…. Aao saath milkar nachein aur gayien kyunki aaj kai sabke pyaare aur dulare Krishna ka janamdin….. Janmashtami ki dhero shubh kamnayein.
10. Jo prem se jape Shri Krishna ka naam….. Ghar aa jatein hain unke bhagwan….. Kanha ka roop aur mann sabhi ko bhaye….. Inka pyaar aur aashirvad hum sab par hamesha bana rahe….. Krishna Janmashtami ki hardik badhaiyan.