Janmashtami is the birthday of Lord Krishna. Shri Krishna is one of the favorite and most important gods of Hindus. People of all age groups love him because of his precious teachings on Karma given in Geeta. This day is celebrated with positivity and high energies because on this day, Lord Vishnu reincarnated as Lord Krishna on Earth.
Have a look at lovely Happy Krishna Janmashtami messages for husband to wish him on this special day. Use the collection of beautiful quotes the will surely make it a happier day for your husband.
1. I am blessed to have a husband like you who has always been a loving partner like Lord Krishna was to Radha…. Sending my love and warm wishes to you on Janmashtami.
2. I wish that Kanha beautifies each and every moment of your life by showering his choicest blessings on you…. Warm wishes on Krishna Janmashtami to the most loving husband.
3. I wish that our marital bond be as beautiful as that shared by Radha and Krishna…. I pray this Janmashtami to bestow us with his love and blessings…. Happy Janmashtami to you.
4. Just like Krishna and Radha were inseparable, we are also bonded for seven years. May each and every day of life is blessed by the divine…. Warm wishes on Janmashtami to you my love.
5. I pray to Nand Lal to take away all the tensions and problems from your life and replace them with happiness, success and prosperity…. Wishing you Happy Krishna Janmashtami.
6. On the auspicious day of Janmashtami, may Lord Krishna shower his love and blessings on you. May He always lead you on the right path by enlightening you with knowledge. Wishing you a very Happy Krishna Janmashtami my dear.
7. I pray to Natkhat Nandlal to always keep those unique child-like traits in you alive because they make you special and they make you like Kanha whom we all love for his innocent pranks and tricks. Best wishes and loads of blessings to you on Janmashtami.
8. As celebrations of Janmashtami begin, I pray to Lord Krishna to put an end to all your worries and tensions and restore happiness and peace in your life. I pray for your health and for your success because Krishna always rewards the ones who act. Happy Janmashtami.
9. May you enjoy the beautiful, colorful festival of Janmashtami with happiness and heart. May the vigor of Lord Krishna wash away all your problems and tensions. May all the hatred in your heart is replaced with love for others. Warm wishes on Janmashtami to you my husband.
10. Krishna Janmashtami reminds us the victory of right over wrong; it reminds us to fulfill our duties and responsibilities without thinking about fruits of our actions. May Lord Krishna give you strength to follow his teachings and become a better person. Happy Janmashtami.
11. I wish that on the occasion of Janmashtami, Lord Krishna come to our house and steal away all your problems along with Makhan and Mishri. May the pious sound of his flute fill our house with happiness and positivity. Wishing you a very Happy Krishna Janmashtami.
12. Krishna ka janam hua dharma ki sthapna ke liye aur manavta ke kalyan ke liye. Lein shiksha geeta mein kahe unke vachano se aur de dein apne jeevan ko ek nayi disha. Janmashtami ke is paavan avsar par Krishna sawarein aapka jeevan khushi aur roshni se.
13. Krishna has always been an inspiration for us. I hope that He always inspire you to do the right thing, to follow the right path and to do your duties without any fear or hurdle. Warm wishes to you on Krishna Janmashtmi. May your life flourish with happiness and success.
14. The innocence, affection and judgment of Krishna has won many hearts. May He shower his love and blessings on you so that your life shines with brightness and righteousness. Wishing you all the happiness on this auspicious occasion of Janmashtmi.
15. Only Krishna has the power to end all the problems, to lead us to the right path and to bless us live happily. On the occasion of Krishna Janmashtmi, I pray Him to bless you with vigor, victory and strength to always follow your soul. Sending best wishes on Janmashtmi to you.