Janmashtami is popular festival of Hindus. This auspicious day falls on the 8th day of Krishna Paksha of Bhadrapad and is celebrated as the birthday of Lord Krishna. On this day, people observe fast and prepare feasts to allure the incarnation of Vishnu. People also send warm Janmashtami wishes to their girlfriend and wife to wish them on this important Hindu festival. Check out the collection of heartfelt wishes for the occasion of Janmashtami and send them to your Husband, family and friends.
Here is a collection of beautiful 2019 Krishna Janmashtami messages for girlfriend and wife. Use these lovely quotes to wish the woman in your life.
1. May your life is always blessed with the choicest blessings of Lord Krishna… May He brighten it with positivity and peace, smiles and harmony….. Wishing you Happy Janmashtami.
2. I wish a bond of love as pious and as beautiful as that between Radha and Shyam…. I pray to Lord Krishna to shower his love on us…. Sending warm wishes on Janmashtami to you!!!
3. May Laddu Gopal come to your house and steal all the butter and leave behind happiness and joy…. Wishing a cheerful and blessed Janmashtami my love…. May you are always blessed.
4. I wish that the happiness and festivities of Janmashtami take away all your sorrows and fill your life with new energy and eternal joy…. Wishing my love a very Happy Janmashtami.
5. May all the hatred and negativity in your gets replaced with love and positivity on the occasion of Dahi Handi…. With lots of love, I wish you a very blessed and Happy Janmashtami.
6. On the special occasion of Janmashtami, I wish you a colorful and fun-filled year blessed with blessings of Lord Krishna. May your life blooms with the soothing music from Nand Lal’s flute and bring happiness in your life. Wishing you a very Happy Krishna Janmashtami.
7. Janmashtami ke paavan avsar par yehi kamna karte hain ki aap ke jeevan par Sri Krishna ki kripa drishti hamesha bani rahe. Apka jeevan, aapke vichar va aapki khushiyan sada unke aashirvad se phal phulti rahe. Krishna Janmashtami ki hardik badhaiyan. Hare Ram Hare Krisha!!!
8. May Murli Manohar bless your life with the best of happiness and health. May Shri Krishna guide you through all the challenges of life and help you make the right choices to lead a beautiful and fun-filled life. Warm wishes to you on festive occasion of Janmashtami.
9. I pray to Lord Krishna to end all your problems and brighten your life with moments of happiness. I pray Him to shower his blessings and love on you. May this festival of Janmashtami add new colors and hope to your life. Happy Janmashtami to you!!!!
10. This Janmashtami, I pray that Nand Lal steals all the curd, butter and mishri from your kitchen and bless you with unmatched happiness for life. May the sweet sound of his flute always bring peace in your life. Wishing you a wonderful Happy Krishna Janmashtami my dear.
11. The devotion of Radha, the soothing music of His flute, the delicious treat of butter and curd and the love of Gopis define the beauty of Janmashtami. Let us come together and celebrate this amazing festival which highlights all shades of Shri Krishna’s life. Happy Janmashtami.
Krishna Janmashtami Wishes for Girlfriend and Wife
12. May you are always smiling and happy with the choicest blessings of Lord Krishna… May you are always blessed and joyous…. Warm wishes on Janmashtami to you my dear.
13. Your presence in my life is a proof that Lord Krishna loves me the most and that is why he has gifted me with the most beautiful wife…. Happy Janmashtami to you my dear.
14. On the festive occasion of Janmashtami, I wish that your life is blessed with health, happiness, prosperity and success. May you earn the blessings of Lord Krishna and enjoy a wonderful year ahead filled with peace and pleasure. Warm wishes on Janmashtami to you!!!
15. Janmashtami is all about fasting for Lord Krishna and preparing delicious delicacies for Him. Let us celebrate this auspicious day with high energies to remember the goodness of Lord Krishna who always guides us to life our lives the right way. Happy Krishna Janmashtami to you.
16. Let the glow on His face brighten our lives with positivity and hope. Let the innocence in Him always keep the child-like qualities alive in our lives. On the beautiful occasion of Janmashtami, I pray to Sri Krishna to shower his blessings on you forever. Happy Janmashtami!!
17. Lord Krishna has always been special because he gave us the mantra to live life. I pray to Him to always lead your path and help you take right decisions in life. May you always follow his teachings and always be successful. Warm wish to you on Krishna Janmashtami.
18. Radhey ji ka anokha pyaar…… unki murli ki mithaas….. unke maakhan ka swaad…… Gopiyon ke saath unka raas….. Goriyon ko chedna aur manane ka unka andaz….. Janmashtami ki din yaad dilate hain Krishna ha har rang jo hai khaas….. Happy Janmashtami!!!
19. Krishna ka pyaar aur unki bhakti hai sabse nirali….. Swayam ko samarpan kar dena aur prem mein leen ho jana….. yehi hai Krishna ki bhakti aur pyaar ka Saaransh….. Wishing Happy Janmashtami to my dearest wife.