Sri Krishna is not only the favorite God of Hindus but he is also their leader, friends, teacher, philosopher and protector. Janmashtami falls on the 8th day of Krisha Paksha and marks the day of arrival of Kanha in the world. Krishna Janmashtami is celebrated with great joy and high energies across the country as on this auspicious day Lord Krishna was born. Send warm happy Janmashtami wishes to your lovely family on this special festive occasion.
Here are a few Janmashtami messages, Janmashtami wishes and Janmashtami quotes that we have picked for you to send out to your family and friends, husband and wife on the occasion of Krishna Janmashtami 2019. Use these beautiful quotes to wish everyone around you.
Happy Krishna Janmashtami Wishes for Family
1. I wish that Kanha is always there to show us the right path as it was there to lead Arjuna… Wishing a very Happy and blessed Janmashtami to the most wonderful family.
2. Nothing depends on your luck…. Everything is dependent on your work…. Never compromise with your karma and always keep doing the best you could… Happy Janmashtami.
3. On the birth anniversary of Lord Krishna, it is time to have a great time with the people you love and engage in feast…. Warm wishes to all on Krishna Janmashtami.
4. Krishna always believed in Karma and always motivated its devotees to keep doing their job without thinking about the results…. Best wishes to all my family on Janmashtami.
5. Kahna taught us to be naughty and loving and Krishna taught us to be smart and hard working… Let us take lessons from Nand Lal to lead a beautiful life…. Happy Janmashtami.
6. Kanha kare Gokul mein niwas aur gopiyon sang rachaye raas. Natkhat hai Nand ka ye lal, bakti mein sab leen hain iski, kya bade kya baal. Krishna Janmashtami ke is tyohar par sab ek saath milkar karein Devki Nandan ka swagat khushiyon ke saath. Happy Janmashtami!!!
7. I pray to Lord Krishna to soothe your life with the melody of his flute, to shower his blessings on you and to help you walk the path of righteousness. Sending you all warmest wishes on the colorful occasion of Krishna Janmashtami. Jai Sri Krishna!!!
8. On the festive occasion of Janmashtami, I wish your life is filled with happiness with no place for hatred and negativity. May this beautiful festival add to your life new colors of success and prosperity. Wishing you a wonderful and Happy Krishna Janmashtami. Hare Ram Hare Krishna.
Krishna Janmashtami Wishes Messages, Greetings for Family
9. Happy Krishna Janmashtami to my dearest family….. On this special day, I pray that Lord Krishna is always there to bless our family with harmony and happiness.
10. The celebrations of Janmashtami are all the more special when you have an amazing family with you…. Warm wishes on Janmashtami to everyone.
11. Today is the most auspicious day as on this day our savior was born. Krishna came to restore our faith in good… he came to fight against the sins and evils. Let us all thank him for his love and seek his blessings on this special day. Best wishes to all on Janmashtami.
12. Yashoda ke dulare Krishna ke, Gopiyon ke natkhat makhan chor ke, Gwalon kedost Kanha ke aur Radha ke pyaare Shyam ke janam din ki aap sab ko dher saari badhaiyan. Kanha ki bansuri ki mithas se mekhega har ghar kyunki aaj hai vishesh parv. Happy Krishna Janmashtami to you!!
13. Krishna was born to put an end to all the evils. He came on earth to fight for the right. On the occasion of Janmashtami, let us promise ourselves to always support the right and fulfill all our roles and responsibilities with a clean heart. Happy Janmashtami to everyone.
14. Sri Krishna is an epitome of Dharma and Karma. He is an example of a loyal friend, a great son and a respectful lover. Let us follow his footsteps and be like Him for he teaches many good things. Sending you the best of the wishes on festive occasion of Krishna Janmashtami.
15. Today is the day to express your devotion in Krishna, to express your love to Him, to thank him for His blessings and to promise Him to be a good person. On the occasion of Janmashtami, let us come together and offer our wishes to our protector and savior. Jai Shree Krishna!!
16. I pray to Lord Krishna to always love, support and bless our family in every phase of our lives. I pray Him to brighten our lives by ending all the pains and showering it with happiness and success. Let us thank him and offer him prayers on this special occasion. Happy Janmashtami.
17. Krishna Janmashtami will always remind of the victory of right over wrong. It will remind us of Karma and Dharma. It will remind us to take responsibilities of our actions. It will remind us of Atma and Sharir. With these teachings in mind, wishing you a very Happy Janmashtami.
18. Krishna ke jeeta hai is sansaar ko….. Unka pyaar sab ke dil mein basta hai kyunki ek wo hi hain jinhone humein jeene ka mantra diya hai, moksha paane ka raasta dikhaya hai….. Happy Janmashtami to my family.
19. Aao saath milkar karein jashna ki taiyari kyunki saal ka sabse pyaara din aaya hai….. Krishna ka janamdin aaya hai….. Bhul kar sansaar ko, kho jayein Krishna ki bhakti mein aur paa jayein unka pyaar…. Happy Janmashtami.