Krishna Janmashtami is an important Hindu festival which celebrates the birth of Lord Krishna who is considered as the 8th reincarnation of Lord Vishnu. It falls in the months of August or September every year. Devotees fast on this day and then enjoy a great feast after the birth of Lord Krishna. On this pious occasion, sending Janmashtami festival messages to family and friends is an important ritual. People share Krishna Bhagwan SMS in Hindi, Radha Krishna love messages in English to send Janmashtami messages and wishes to everyone around them.
Make it a day of celebration on Janmashtami by sending beautiful Janmashtami wishes to your loved ones. Send these unique Happy Krishna Janmashtami messages and wishes on Facebook, WhatsApp to the ones you love the most.
We have come up with a collection of Krishna Janmashtami messages to help you wish your near and dear ones.
1. I wish that our love blooms till eternity like the love between Krishna and Radha…. On the occasion of Janmashtami, I wish Lord Krishna showers us with happiness and harmony in our lives.
2. To the most wonderful wife, who has always stood by me during the toughest times… I wish you a very Happy Janmashtami…. I wish our life is always blessed with blessings of Nand Lal.
3. To me, you are as precious as Radha is to Lord Krishna…. On the festive occasion of Janmashtami, I wish our bond of love stands all the challenges of time and live forever.
4. Your love is like the sweetest blessing by Lord Krishna…. It is pure, it is eternal and it is precious… Sending my love and warm wishes on Janmashtami my love!!!
5. Janmashtami is a reminder that truth has the power to always win…. My dear friend, I wish you always follow the right path and always enjoy success in your life…. Happy Janmashtami to you.
6. The celebrations of Janmashtami are incomplete without a feast… May you are blessed with 56 bhog and love of Lord Krishna to always work hard and get success…. Warm wishes on Janmashtami to you.
7. Today is a very special day as Lord Krishna was born today, to fight against inhumanity, to restore our faith in good…. Sending my love and warm wishes on Janmashtami to you.
8. If you are Kanha then I am Sudama…. May our bond of friendship be as strong and as beautiful as shared by both of them…. Wishing you a very Happy Krishna Janmashtami.
9. Today is the day of fortune and love….. Because today is the day of birth of Lord Krishna….. Who arrived in our lives as a lover, a friend, a mentor and also a God….. Let us make this day special and memorable….. Warm wishes on Janmashtami to you.
10. He is the only God whom we know by different names, who is known for his cute pranks, who is known for his preaching on Karma, who is known to be a true friend and an inspiring God…. Sending my love and wishes on the pious occasion of Janmashtami which celebrates Krishna!!
11. If things are going as per your desire then you are fortunate but in case they are not going the way you expect them to go then you are double lucky because they are happening the way Krishna wants them to be, the way they are the best for you….. Happy Janmashtami.
12. On the pious occasion of Janmashtami, I wish that Lord Krishna always shower us with happiness, harmony and prosperity…. Warm wishes on Krishna Janmashtami to all.
13. Let us celebrate Janmashtami by fasting, by offering prayers, by preparing 56 bhog for Nand Lal to make it a memorable day…. Sending best wishes on Janmashtami to my lovely family.
14. If nothing is happening in your life as per your will then it is happening by the will of Kanha… Let us bow to Him and accept His blessings… Happy Janmashtami to the most loving family.
15. Let us offer our prayers to Laddu Gopal and thank Him for showering his love and blessings on our family, for all the happiness and prosperity…. Wishing you all Happy Janmashtami.
16. Dearest husband, I am Radha to you and you are Krishna to me…. May our marital bond is always blessed with love, respect and understanding…. Happy Janmashtami to you.
17. I pray to Kanha to always help you walk the right path, to always bless you with success, to always be a wonderful human…. Warm wishes on Janmashtami to the most amazing husband.
18. My only wish on this pious occasion is to bless our married life with eternal love and happiness…May our bond of love is as strong as that of Krishna and Radha. Happy Janmashtami.
19. I wish that the occasion of Janmashtami bring in your life happiness and prosperity, success and glory with blessings of Laddu Gopal…. Wishing you Happy Janmashtami.
20. I pray that Lord Krishna comes to your life and puts and end to all your troubles by showing you the right path to follow, by inspiring you to perform your duties and making it a happy and contented life for you….. Happy Janmashtami to you!!!
21. On the special occasion of Krishna Janmashtami, we wish that Kanha comes in your house and steals away all the Maakhan and leaves away lots of happiness and prosperity for you and your loved ones….. Warm wishes to you on Janmashtami.
22. May the flute of Shyam invite the melody of happiness in your life….. May the smile of Krishna bringing contentment in your life….. May you are always inspired to perform your duties with happiness and complete responsibilities…. Wishing you Happy Janmashtami.
23. On the occasion of Janmashtami, let us all seek blessings of Lord Krishna because he has always taught the right path to follow, the right things to do….. Let us keep doing our karmas and leave everything else to the Almighty…… Best wishes on Janmashtami.
24. Krishna hai jinka naam…. Gokul hai unka dhaam…. Pyaar aur dular ki hai wo murat…. Janmashtami manane ka aa gaya hai shubh muhurat. Happy Janmashtami.
25. Har pal jinka naam pukaron, har ghadi jinki raah taaku…. Kab denge darshan Krishna bhagwan humein aur har lenge saare dukh aur kashta humare….. Wishing you Happy Janmashtami.
26. Krishna ki mahima apaar hai…. Unke hriday mein sab ke liye pyaar hai…. Rehte hai humare dil mein wo, Nand ke Lal humare Laddu Gopal Hain…. Janmashtami ki badhaiyan!!!
27. Palke jhukayein, sheesh ko nivaye, vandan karte hain hum Kanha ka…. Ghar aayein wo humare aur saath manayein Janmashtami ka ye paavan parv.
Short Janmashtami Status Messages for Facebook and Whatsapp
28. May Lord Krishna shower his blessings on all of us… Wishing you Happy Janmashtami.
29. Janmashtami is a special occasion…. Celebration of Kahna’s birthday and his teachings.
30. Happiness, love, blessings… May you are showered with everything you desire this Janmashtami.
31. May Lord Krishna come to your house to celebrate the festival of Janmashtami.
This page was last modified on Tuesday, 28 August, 2018
- thanks dear friend krishna