India is a land of festivities. Every year the 10th day in the Hindu calendar month of Ashvin is celebrated as Vijaya Dashami or Dussehra which celebrates the victory of Ram over Ravan or good over evil. It falls in the months of September or October. It is a perfect occasion to send across Happy Dasara Messages and Vijaya Dashami Wishes to your family and friends, daughter and son. Be the first one to wish your daughter with Advance Happy Dussehra/ Vijayadashami Wishes. Share your thoughts and love with Dussehra messages to family.
We have come up with unique quotes on Dussehra festival messages in English and Hindi. Enjoy these unique thoughts on Dussehra. Browse through the best of Dussehra wishes in Hindi, Dussehra wishes poster to share with your near and dear ones. Send beautiful Dussehra wishes for sister, daughter as WhatsApp and Facebook status.
Dussehra Festival Wishes Messages to Daughter
1. On the occasion of Dussehra, I wish that Lord Ram showers you with wisdom and strength to always follow the right path in life…. Sending my best wishes on Vijaya Dashami to my sweet daughter.
2. I wish that Lord Ram fill your heart and life with happiness…. I wish you enjoy success and prosperity in life…. I wish you a very Happy Dussehra and a prosperous year ahead.
3. Life is full of challenges and only those emerge victorious who have the power to transform these challenges into opportunities…. May you find positive in every negative…. Best wishes on Dussehra to you my daughter.
4. Jeevan ka har din ek sangharsh hai aur is sangharsh ke liye prerna Shri Ram hain….. Vijaya Dashami ke parv par yehi aasha hai tum par bana rahe Shri Ram ka ashirvad aur pyar.
5. Jisne satya ke marg par chalne ka nishchay kar liya hai, usne apne liye taraqi ka marg chun liya hai…. Aayengi hazaon kathinaiyan par mazboot irade hi kar payenge unka samna…. Dussehra ki badhaiyan.
6. It is time to take inspiration from Dussehra and take lesson from Lord Ram to keep moving ahead in life and always follow the path of Dharma and Karma….. Happy Dussehra.
7. May the pious occasion of Dussehra fill your life with new hopes and positivity to accept every challenge like an opportunity and grow with each day….. Best wishes on Dussehra to my daughter.
8. Though you are my daughter but you are not less than a son to me because you have always surpassed the expectations with your hard work and dedication…. A very Happy Vijaya Dashami to you.
9. Apni pyaari si beti ke liye Prabhu Shri Ram se bass yehi hai kaamna ki har din lekar aaye ek nayi umang aur bhagwan ka sada bana rahe sang….. Vijaya Dashami shubh ho, mangalmay ho!!!
10. Jeevan unki ka saakar hai, jiske mann mein sabhi ke liye aadar hai aur pyaar hai…. Wahi apni manzil paata hai jo Shri Ram ke dikhaye raaste par chalta jaata hai…. Dussehra ki badhai!!!