Dussehra celebrates the victory of good over bad, the victory of right over wrong. Wish your son on this special Hindu festival with inspiring Happy Vijaya Dashami wishes and Dussehra messages. Send him warm Dussehra messages greetings and Happy Dussehra wishes to pray for a successful and blessed year ahead for him.
Shared below are some of the most beautiful Dussehra messages for son. With the unique Dussehra WhatsApp status and Dussehra wishes, celebrate this day with him on Facebook, Instagram.
Happy Dussehra Messages and Vijaya Dashami Wishes for son
1. May you are blessed with wisdom and patience, strength and potential to have a great life ahead…. Warm wishes on Dussehra to you my dearest son.
2. Wishing a very Happy Vijaya Dashami to my son who has always made me proud…. May Lord Ram is always there to guide you through all the phases of your life.
3. Happy Dussehra to you…. Wishing you all the success, prosperity and happiness in life…. Wishing you the ability to always walk the right path.
Read Also: Dussehra Wishes to Daughter
4. On the auspicious occasion of Dussehra, let us take inspiration from Ravan to be as intelligent as him but not to walk the path of Adharma…. Happy Dussehra.
5. Wishing a blessed and beautiful Dussehra to my son…. I pray for your success in everything you do and I pray that you follow Dharma in anything you do.
6. Always remember that in the end, only truth wins and therefore, never hesitate from standing for the right thing in life…. Warm wishes on Dussehra to you.
7. I wish that the festive occasion of Dussehra be full of sparkles of firework and blessings of Lord Ram to make your life a blessed one.
8. May you have the most memorable celebrations of Dussehra…. May you are blessed with the choicest blessings of Almighty.
Check this also: Dussehra Messages for Sister
9. Wishing a very Happy Dussehra to the son who means the world to me…. I pray that you always follow Dharma and always stand for what is right in life.
10. As the effigy of Ravana burns, I wish that all your problems burn along…. Warm wishes on Vijaya Dashami to you my son.