The 10th day of Ashvin month of Hindu calendar is celebrated as Vijayadashami, also known as Dussehra. It usually falls in the month of September or October every year and marks the end of Navratri celebrations. This auspicious day is a perfection time to send Happy Dussehra 2018 funny messages to your boyfriend or to share Dussehra messages for girlfriend. Wish you love with the best of Dussehra greeting card messages and Happy Dussehra quotes. Be the first one to wish with Vijayadashami advance wishes. You can also send Dussehra messages for love.
The best of Dussehra wishes in Hindi and English to send with your boyfriend. Use these Happy Dussehra wishes and Dussehra greeting card messages, perfect to share on Facebook, WhatsApp with your boyfriend.
Dussehra Wishes, text Messages for Boyfriend
1. As the effigy to Ravana burns, I wish that all your problems, obstacles and tensions burn along with it and you are only left with opportunities and happiness…. Wishing you a very Happy Dussehra.
2. May Lord Rama is always there to enlighten you with knowledge and show you the right path to walk on for a successful and joyful future….. Sending you my best wishes on Dussehra my love.
3. With all my heart, I thank Almighty for blessing me with the most caring and loving boyfriend who has filled my life and heart with happiness….. I wish you a bright and prosperous Dussehra.
4. On this pious occasion, I wish that your smiles multiply and your sorrows reduce…. I wish that you walk the path of success and glory….. Best wishes on Dussehra to the best boyfriend.
5. May truth and good always triumph over bad….. May Lord Ram is always there to bless you with wisdom…. Sending you my best wishes on the occasion of Vijayadashami…. Wishing you all the success!!!
Dussehra Greetings Messages for Boyfriend in Hindi
6. Dussehra ke paavan parv par prarthna hai ki Shri Ram sada aapko satya ke path par chalene ki prerna dein aur aapko unnat karein….. Vijayadashami ki bahut badhaiyan.
7. Asha hai ki jaise jaise Raavan ka putla jale, waise waise aapke sabhi dukhon ka, kashton ka ant ho aur aapke Jeevan mein khushiyan aur samridhi bhar jaye….. Dussehra ke badhaiyan.
8. Ram ke ashirvad se sada mehke apka mann…. Har kadam par Khushi aur samridhi se bhara ho aapka Jeevan….. Dussehra ka tyohar bhar de aapki zindagi mein khushiyan hazar.
9. Jis tarah Ram ne Ravan ka naash kiya, usi prakar aap bhi aapne charon taraf faili nakaratmak soch ka vinash apni sakaratmak soch se kar dein….. Dussehra ki dhero shubh kamnayein.
10. Jeet usi ki hoti hai jo satya ke marg par chalta hai….. Jaise Ram ne Ravan ka vadh karke jeet paayi, waise hi aap bhi sabhi buraiyon ka vadh karke sada jeetein…. Happy Dussehra.