Durga Puja is the most awaited festive season of the year for Hindus. Sending Maa Durga Puja wishes to family, friends and also teachers is an important part of this celebration. Don’t forget to wish your wonderful teachers with Happy Durga Puja messages and Durga Pooja wishes messages for teachers. Wish them a beautiful and memorable festive season with inspiring Durga Puja wishes quotes.
Here are some of the most beautiful and newest 2019 Happy Durga Puja messages for teachers. Send them Durga Puja invitation messages or simply wish them with Maa Durga Puja wishes with this unique collection.
Durga Puja Wishes Messages, Greetings for Teachers
1. Dearest teacher, I wish you a wonderful, cheerful and memorable Durga Puja with your family and friends.
2. A very Happy Durga Puja to my dearest teacher…. Wishing you the best of festivities for all nine days to fill your heart and home with eternal happiness.
3. May the festival of Durga Puja take away all the negativities surrounding you and bring you happiness, peace and success…. Happy Durga Puja to my teacher.
4. When I look at you, I see Maa Durga who has always been there to guide me towards a better and happier life…. Warm wishes on Durga Puja to my wonderful teacher.
5. My celebrations for Durga Puja are incomplete without wishing my dearest teacher who is the positive energy guiding me towards success…. Happy Navratri to you.
6. Wishing you happiness and health, success and prosperity and lots of love of your students on the auspicious occasion of Durga Puja because you are a wonderful teacher.
7. May this Navratri be the end of a memorable year for you and also a start of a cheerful, hopeful and successful year for you…. Warm wishes on Durga Puja.
8. May the auspicious occasion of Durga Puja bless you with positivity and strength to achieve all your goals with your hard work…. Happy Durga Puja to you my teacher.
9. On the occasion of Durga Puja, I want to thank Goddess Durga to give me a teacher like you who is so inspiring and supportive…. May you have a memorable Navratri.
10. I am sending my heartfelt wishes on Durga Puja to the teacher who has been the greatest mentor and support for me…. Wishing you blessed and beautiful Durga Puja.
- reply of thanks to teacher