Durga Puja is one of the most important religious festivals of India. Celebrated particularly in West Bengal, this day is dedicated to Goddess Durga who epitomizes victory of good over evil. Durga Puja starts from sixth day of Navratri till the ninth day. Durga Puja 2018 will be celebrated from 15th October till 19th October. Sending Durga Puja wishes quotes to family and friends is an important ritual. Share with your loved ones Durga Puja wishes, messages and greetings.
We bring a collection of Durga Puja blessings to send. Durga Puja quotes in English and beautiful Durga Puja wishes in Hindi make a wonderful share on Facebook and WhatsApp.
Happy Durga Puja Messages for Family in English
1. I pray to Maa Durga to take away all your sorrows and fill your life with happiness and smiles…. May blessings of Maa Durga are always showered on our family…. Happy Durga Puja!!
2. I wish that the positive energy of Durga Puja fill our lives, hearts and home with new hopes and new opportunities…. Sending my best wishes on Durga Puja to my loving family.
3. Blessed are those who have a loving family and I sincerely thank Ma Durga for giving me such a supportive and understanding family…. Wishing you all Happy Durga Puja.
4. Life is a journey and with the blessings of Maa Durga it becomes a beautiful journey of happiness, prosperity and success…. Wishing you a wonderful journey and Happy Durga Puja.
5. Love for Maa Durga has the power to kill all the negativities inside us and leave us with a beautiful life with our loved ones…. Happy Durga Puja to my sweet family.
Check this: Looking for samples of Durga ashtami wishes and messages?
Durga Puja Wishes for Family in Hindi
6. Maa Durga is saal bhar de humari jholi apne ashirvad se…. De sukh- samridhi, yash- Aishwarya aur dher saara pyaar….. Durga Puja ki badhaiyan.
7. Nyochavar kar do apna Jeevan unki bhakti mein aur le lo prasad mein unka ashirvad aur sanwar lo apna Jeevan kyunki aa gaya hai Durga Puja ka tyohar.
8. Jisne ki hai Maa Durga ki bhakti…. Maa ne di hai usko har paristithi mein date rehne ki shakti…. Naman hai Maa ko aur unke bhavya roop ko….. Durga Puja ki shubh kamnayein.
9. Durga Maa ko pujne se milta hai dil ko sukun aur aatma ko punya…. Mata ke charno mein hai har dard ki dawa aur Jeevan ka saar…. Durga Puja ke tyohar ki hardik badhai.
10. Badhai ho badhai…. Hum sab ke ghar mein Maa Durga hai aai…. Saunp do swayam ko unki bhakti mein aur bhar lo anand apne Jeevan mein….. Jai Mata Di!!!
- family messages images