Durga Puja is one of the most popular Hindu festivals which is celebrated by worshipping Goddess Durga. All families and friends come together to celebrate the wonderful festival of Navratri and Durga Puja. Sending Durga Puja wishes in English or Durga puja messages in Hindi is a ritual to send greetings to your loved ones on this special occasion. Wish everyone around you by sending Happy Durga Puja wishes and Navratri wishes messages.
The collection of best quotes on Happy Durga wishes greetings and best Navratri wishes message are given below. Use these amazing Bengali Durag Puja wishes in Hindi and english to wish your family, friends and colleagues using the best of the quotes, written just for this festival.
1. Wishing you a sparkling, vibrant and happiness this Navratri…. May you enjoy this festive occasion to the fullest. Happy Navratri!!!!
2. May each and every night of Navratri bring along positive vibes and glorious moments for you and your loved ones…. Best wishes on Navratri to you!!!
3. I wish that you spend the auspicious occasion of Durga Puja with your family and friends and create beautiful memories for lifetime…. May the energies multiply and sorrows reduce with her blessings…. Best wishes on Durga Puja to you.
4. May the festive season add new colors of success and glory to your life. May all your problems and obstacles are removed by Goddess Durga and may she empower you with the strength to do the right things. Wishing you and your family a wonderful and Happy Durga Puja.
5. As the festivity and joy of this pious occasion fills us the air…. I pray for your success, fame, health, wealth and happiness. As we all indulge in feast and garba, I wish that you are always smiling and enjoying your life. Sending the best of the wishes on Durga Puja to you.
6. On this auspicious occasion of Durga Puja, I wish joy, love, happiness, prosperity and fame for you…. I wish you are blessed with the best of everything in life and enjoy this festive season with your loved ones with great joy. Wish you a very prosperous and Happy Durga Puja.
7. This is the best time of the year… to offer prayers, to observe fast and to come together and create beautiful memories of fun times with your loved ones. It is the time to enjoy dandiya raas and indulge in sumptuous feast. I wish all the happiness and health for you. Happy Durga Puja.
8. Let the festivity in the air fill your heart with great joy… let the brightness of colors and lights add new energy to your life… let the music of dandiya add a new rhythm to your life…. Wishing you and your family a fun-filled and Happy Durga Puja and Happy Navratri.
9. Navratri ke is is paavan parv par…. Yehi kamna hai ki hai ki aapke ghar parivar mein hamesha khushiyan aur pyaar bana rahe mata ke ashirwad se…. ye aasha hai ki appke ghar mein rahe devi ka vaas ….. Durga Puja ke avsar par apko aur apke parivar ko hardik badhaiyan.
10. May Maa Durga empower you with all the strength to fight againt all the evils… May she bless you with all the courage to face the toughest of the challenges and always be successful in your life…. May She fulfill all your dreams and always bless you. Wish you a very Happy Durga Puja.
11. May the blessings of Goddess Durga put an end to all the obstacles in your life just the way she puts an end to all the darkness in the world. May Maa bless you with her choicest blessings to keep you happy and healthy forever. Warm wishes to you on Durga Puja.
12. Success, prosperity, happiness, peace, love, fame and good health are my wishes for you and your family on this beautiful festival of Durga Puja. May you are blessed with amazing moments of happiness and togetherness on this occasion. Best wishes to you on Durga Puja.
13. I pray to Maa Amba to bless your days and nights with brightness and happiness. May this festive season bring along new opportunities and take away all your problems. May your life is enriched with health, wealth and peace. Sending you warm wishes on Durga Puja.
14. I wish that the brightness and happiness of Durga Ashtmi stays in each and every day of the coming year of your life to make it a happier and healthier day for you…. Sending best wishes on the auspicious occasion of Durga Puja to you.
15. Durga Ashtmi is the most pious day of the year which reminds us to take inspiration from Durga Maa and seek her blessings for our loved ones…. Let us join our hands, bow our heads and offer prayers to Maa Durga on this special day….. Happy Durga Puja!!!