Condolence wishes for the loss of a co worker’s father are sent when the death of the father of a co worker occurs. Co workers and colleagues are a person one is mostly associated with as on spends much time in work with the co worker. As such condolence messages for the co worker would show the sympathy and care for him or her.
Below are some sample condolence message that can be sent to your co worker on the death of his father.
1). We are truly sorry to hear of the loss of your father. Please accept our condolences and May Lord blesses and comforts you and your family in this time of grief.
2). My deepest sympathies to you and your family. May the soul of your father rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
3). Please accept my condolences on the passing of your father. I offer you my thoughts, prayers and well wishes during this difficult time.
4). I would like to express my sorrow and condolences to you and your family. May the soul of your father rest in peace.
5). We pray that in this difficult time, God gives you the strength and courage to bear the loss of your father. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
- condolences to coworker on loss of father
- sympathy message for coworker loss of father
- coworker condolence message
- condolences for coworker family member
- loss of father condolences from co workers
- condolence message for coworkers father
- sympathy card messages for coworkers father
- how to express condolences to your coworkers
- co worker parent passes quote
- condolences message to colleague father