Appropriate condolence wishes include good and formal condolence wishes to the family of the co worker from the organization the person is working in. the wishes can be sent through cards or through text messages for bereaved family.
Find below some appropriate condolence messages for the loss of co worker.
1). I am so sorry to hear about the death of our co worker. Our organization wants to express our deepest sympathies to you and your family. He was a wonderful employee and he will be greatly missed by us. May his soul rest in peace.
2). My deepest condolences are with you and your family. Your husband was a great man and a very valued employee of our organization. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
3). Its really sad to hear about the death of our co worker. He was a valuable part of our organization. He will be missed by all of us. Our sincere and deepest sympathies for you and your family.
4). Please accept our sympathies on the loss of our co worker. He was very much appreciated in our company and will be greatly missed. May God give you and your family strength to cope in this difficult time.
5). Our condolences to you and your family on the passing of our co worker. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time. May his soul rests in peace.
- Sympathy Messages for Co-Worker
- appropriate condolences in card to coworker
- Sympathy Messages for Loss of Co-Worker
- msg to coworker
- condolences to you and your family to coworker
- condolences messages for co worker
- condolences for loss of a colleague
- condolence message for co workers father
- colendece message to employees for loss of a co worker
- appropriate to post condolances for employee on facebook