Brothers and sisters share a special bond…. A bond with flavors of friendship, love, affection and liberty to crack jokes on each other. To make the festival of Raksha Bandhan more enjoyable for you, we bring to you happy Rakhi messages to help you wish your brothers and sisters in a special manner. Use these funny Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp status and messages to add a little humour to the wonderful bond you share.
Have a look at these wonderful and funny Rakhi messages, Raksha Bandhan wishes that will surely made them laugh out loud.
Funny Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Brother and Sister
“It is so funny that we would fight all day long but would not stand staying away from each other. Wishing a very Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.”
“The relationship between brothers and sisters is a rainbow of relationships. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my brothers and sisters who make this rainbow a bright one.”
“I am truly blessed to have such amazingly annoying brothers and sisters who made the outside world look so much better to me. Happy Rakhi to all.”
Read also: Raksha Bandhan Wishes to Sister in Law
Funny Rakhi Messages for Brother
1. Rakhi Bandhan is a reminder that you have to thank God and your sister because you have me.
2. Rakhi would have been just another day for you had you did not have a brother like me to tie Rakhi to.
3. Just wanted to remind my brother that it is high time and you must start looking for a present for me because it is Raksha Bandhan.
4. Being blessed with a brother is like being blessed with a bodyguard for life who will work for you without any wages…. Wishing all the happiness to my sweetest bodyguard…. Happy Rakhi to you.
5. I thank God for blessing me the best brother in the world because he has the best sister in the universe…. Wishing you a wonderful Happy Raksha Bandhan bhaiya.
6. You always told me that you were more intelligent than me but I always remembered that you were one big fat liar….. So I would agree with what you told me…. Warm wishes on Rakhi to you.
7. You are the most handsome brother I have and I would request a completely new wardrobe this Raksha Bandhan to match up with your level of smartness and looks…. Happy Rakhi!!!
8. I always wondered why God brought you in my life and then finally I realized that he wanted to add some humor and some trouble to my life…. Wishing you Happy Raksha Bandhan.
9. Today is the day of celebration of having found my partner in crime who would always support me to do the wrong in the most convincing way possible…. Happy Rakhi to you my brother.
10. Whenever I look at you, I lose faith in God because if you can happen to me then anything can happen to me…. Cheers to our wonderful bond… Happy Raksha Bandhan.
11. Sometimes I think, if you had not been there in my life then there would have been no chilli flakes to spice up my life…. Warm wishes on Raksha Bandhan to the cutest sister.
12. Thanks for giving me memories full of scolding, fights, bruises and drama…. My childhood would have been so bland and boring without you…. Raksha Bandhan wishes to my naughty brother.
13. Those blessed with siblings can only understand the pain of sharing their chocolates, clothes and parents…. Happy Raksha Bandhan to the sister who is the sweetest devlish angel to me.
14. There is only one person whom I can trust for all the mess in my life and that is my lovely brother…. Wishing you a wonderful Rakhi… May you gift me something amazing this year.
15. Celebration of the best duo has begun….. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you my brother.
16. There is just one person on the planet whom I can trust as my partner in crime… Happy Rakhi sis!!
17. Today is the day to get presents and promise from the sweetest brother I have. Happy Rakhi.
18. Cheers on Raksha Bandhan to the brother who has been the reason for many of my troubles.
17. Celebrating 15th Raksha Bandhan with my sister who makes my world a happier place.
18. Dear brother, one day when you grow old, I am sure then you will realize what a wonderful sister you have been blessed with because wisdom comes with age…. I wish you a fun-filled Raksha Bandhan.
19. Whenever I look at you, I see a big boring brother who always wears a serious expression and has not smiled in last one decade…. I wish God can gift you some tickles this Rakhi so that you can laugh with me more and more. Happy Rakhi.
20. Cheers to the bond of love and laughter that we share… I wish I am blessed with more humour to crack more hilarious jokes on you each and every day….. Happy Raksha Badhan to you bhai.
This page was last modified on Wednesday, July 22, 2020
More Happy Raksha Bandhan sayings, Messages, wishes, and quotes….
Raksha Bandhan Messages for Brother
Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Brother in Law
Happy Raksha Bandhan Messages for Cousin Brother
Thank You Message to Sister on Raksha Bandhan
Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Elder Sister
Rakhi Wishes for Kid Brother and Sister
Raksha Bandhan Lines for Sister
Latest Funny Rakhi Jokes
Raksha Bandhan Messages for Indian Soldiers
Funny Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Brother and Sister
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Friends
Happy Rakhi Wishes to Niece
Rakhi Messages for Bhaiya and Bhabhi
Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Sister
Happy Raksha Bandhan Messages for Little/Small Brother
Advance Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Missing Sister
Short Slogan on Raksha Bandhan
Raksha Bandhan Corporate Wishes
Happy Raksha Bandhan Messages for Sister in Hindi
- raksha bandhan funny quotes for brother
- funny raksha bandhan message for sister
- raksha bandhan wishes for brother
- raksha bandhan funny quotes
- rakhi funny message for brother
- raksha bandhan naughty quotes for brother
- rakhi funny quotes
- funny rahki
- funny raksha bandhan quotes
- funny raksha bandhan quotes for sister