Raksha Bandhan Messages 2019: Raksha Bandhan, also known as or Rakhi is an important Hindu festival which will fall on 15th August in the year 2019. This is a very special day for all brothers and sisters as it celebrates the lovely bond of love and care they share with each other. Sending Raksha Bandhan wishes 2019 to your loving sibling makes it a memorable day for him or her.
With best Raksha Bandhan wishes for brothers and sisters, you can send heartfelt Raksha Bandhan blessings infused with love. Select from these lovely Raksha Bandhan messages for brothers and sisters in English and Hindi and adorable short quotes on Rakhi to send on Facebook or WhatsApp.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes
With the loveliest collection of Happy Raksha Bandhan wishes, you can send Rakhi greetings along with your love to your brothers and sisters in English. Share these Rakhi messages which have been weaved with lots of love and affection with your siblings in a special way!!!
“To the brother, who has always been the support I needed, the friend I needed, the guide I wanted…. I wish you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan bhaiya.”
“To me Raksha Bandhan is one of the most important festivals because I have a brother who makes it a very special occasion for me…. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brother.”
“Wishing a very Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sister who has brought so much of happiness and smiles in my life for which I will always be thankful to God.”
“On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I pray that our bond of love gets stronger with each Raksha Bandhan celebration…. Wishing you lots of love on this day.”
“No matter how much we fight, how much we disagree but Raksha Bandhan is the proof that we will always stand together, always stay bonded…. Happy Rakhi to you my dear.”
Raksha Bandhan Messages
Latest collection of Raksha Bandhan messages is right here to share with your dearest brothers and sisters. Most beautiful Raksha Bandhan greetings messages in English that perfectly express the joy on this special occasion and the love your share with your siblings.
“I am truly blessed to have a sister like you who is as caring as a mother, as supportive as a friend and as wonderful as a blessing…. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister.”
“I always wait for Raksha Bandhan to arrive so that I can again promise my sister that I will always be there for her, no matter what…. Warm wishes on Raksha Bandhan to you.”
“I never felt the need for a friend because I had you by my side, I never felt alone in this world because you were always there to take care of me…. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brother.”
“When I count my blessings, I count my brother twice because he is the most loving, caring, affectionate and supportive brother a sister can get….. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you bhaiya.”
“You are the reason every Raksha Bandhan is so special…. You are the reason I am never alone because you are always there for me…. Warm wishes on Raksha Bandhan to you dear.”
Raksha Bandhan Greetings Card Messages
Perfect to share Raksha Bandhan greetings messages and short quotes on Rakhi with your adorable brothers and sisters. Beautiful Rakhi messages for brothers and sisters and best of greetings that rightly express your love and affection to your siblings.
“With this Raksha Bandhan greeting card, I am sending my love and warm wishes to my brother who means this world to me…. May you are always happy and smiling.”
“On the occasion of, I want to pray to God to always shower my brother with his choicest blessings and lots of love…. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.”
“Neither my childhood, nor my life would have been the same without you…. Thank you for being a part of every low and high of my life…. Wishing a very Happy Raksha Bandhan to my brother.”
“I know that when you are there, I only have to enjoy life and not worry about anything else… Happy Raksha Bandhan to a brother who is my strongest pillar.”
“With your presence, the whole house if full of happiness and cheers, blessings and joy…. To my sister, who has always been there for me…. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.”
Raksha Bandhan One liners and Slogans
“Raksha Bandhan is the celebration of love shared by a brother and a sister in the most beautiful way.”
“If there is any friendship that is eternal then it is a friendship between and brother and a sister.”
“Raksha Bandhan is all about remembering the good times you have shared with your sibling.”
“The beauty of Rakhi lies in the love and care shared by a brother and a sister for life.”
“They may not be there with you but they are always there with you…. Brothers and sisters who complete you.
“Happy Raksha Bandhan to the brother who doesn’t just complete this family but also my life and my memories.”
Raksha Bandhan Messages in Hindi
“Raksha Bandhan ke din bass yehi hai dua ki humara pyaar aur gehra hota rahe aur humare is rishtey ko kisi ki bhi nazar na lage…. Raksha Bandhan ki dher saari badhai!!!!”
“Rakhi ka tyohar har baar bass yehi yaad dilate hai ki kitna khush naseeb bhai hu main ki bhagwan ne mujhe itni pyaari si behen di hai…. Rakhi ki hardik badhai!!!”
“Rakhi ka yeh din mere liye isliye hai khaas kyunki meri behen hai sada mere paas, mere har din ko banane ke liye aur bhi khaas…. Raksha Bandhan ki badhai!!!”
Happy Raksha Bandhan Messages for Brother
Tell your brother how much you love him on this special day with best Raksha Bandhan messages for brother, Raksha Bandhan wishes for brother in law or funny Rakhi messages for cousin brother in Hindi and English.
1. Though you are my cousin brother but you are no less than my real brother because you have never discriminated between the love and care you have for me…. I wish for your healthy and happy life….. Sending my love on Raksha Bandhan to you.
2. Bhai ka pyaar is sansaar mein sabse upar hai….. Kyunki wo maa-baap ke pyaar jaisa bhi hai, dost ke pyaar jaisa bhi….. Khushnaseeb hun mein ki mera pyaara bhai mera sabse acha dost bhi hai….. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you bhaiya!!!
3. Though it was my sister who got married to you but I turned out to be the lucky girl because I found the best brother in law in this world who loves me like his own sister and treats me like a true friend….. Warm wishes on Raksha Bandhan to you my dearest brother in law.
Sweet Raksha Bandhan Wishes Messages for Sister
Beautiful collection of Rakhi wishes, messages for sister and elder sister. Send adorable thank you messages to sister and Happy Rakhi wishes to niece with the most amazing collection of finest Raksha Bandhan messages for sister in Hindi and English.
4. To the sweetest and the cutest niece in this world, you are not just my niece but also my sister, my friend and my confidant….. I thank God everyday for sending such an adorable angel in my life….. Wishing you a very Happy Rakhi darling!!!
5. Dekar teri jaisi behen bhagwan me mujhe diya hai ek pyaara sa ashirvad….. Aur is ashirvad ko mein humesha sar aankhon pe rakhunga kyunki tu hai meri zindagi mein sabse zyada khaas….. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister.
6. We have had the best childhood one can imagine because I had you in my life, someone who cares for me unconditionally and someone who would do anything me for when nothing is right…. To that special sister, I am wishing a wonderful Happy Raksha Bandhan.
You May Like : Brothers and Sisters Day Messages
Happy Raksha Bhandhan 2019 Wishes Msg for Friends and Family
Raksha Bandhan is the time which we spend with our dear ones- our family and our friends. So don’t forget to send your love wrapped in heart touching Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019 wishes and msg to send to family and friends on this special occasion.
7. Rakhi is not just a celebration between family and friends but it is a celebration with your loved ones who protect you and love you in good and bad times….. Wishing a very Happy Raksha Bandhan to my loving family!!!
8. Though we are friends but we are not just friends, we are like family….. And on this special occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I am sending you warm wishes and a promise that I will always protect you and love you.
9. The beautiful occasion of Raksha Bandhan is here and it is time to celebrate and create beautiful memories together….. It is a time to thank each other for protecting one another from the odds of life….. With all my heart, I wish my loving family a very Happy Raksha Bandhan.
10. Today is the day to make a promise, a promise to always protect, always love and always care…. Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan….. May you enjoy this amazing day with your family and friends.
11. We may be colleagues but we are also friends who are like family and on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I wish you a beautiful day of festivities and smiles, enjoyment and merriment….. A very Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
12. Raksha Bandhan is a festival of brothers and sisters…. But let us celebrate it with our friends who are like family to us, who love us like our siblings and treat us like friends…. Wishing a very Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear friend.
13. You have always been there for me, protected me, guided me, helped me and taken care of me…. We may not be bonded with blood but we are strongly connected with hearts and on the occasion of Rakhi, I wish you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan.
14. Sending my love and warm wishes on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan to my most adorable Bhaiya and Bhabhi who complete my life and who make it so much more beautiful with their presence….. Happy Rakhi to you!!!
15. To the world’s best Bhaiya and Bhabhi, without whom my life would have been so boring and monotonous…. You both are like my best buddies who understand me and love me without terms and conditions….. Wishing you both a very Happy Raksha Bandhan.
16. On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, let us salute all our Indian soldiers who are protecting our borders and life like our own brothers who would do anything to protect us…. Wishing our Indian Army a very Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!
17. Our Indian soldiers are our brothers in every sense because they are always there, through day and night, good and night, safeguarding us from our enemies….. Wishing these brave souls a very Happy Raksha Bandhan and thank you for protecting us.
Exclusive: Brother and Sister Day Status
18. Let us celebrate the wonderful occasion of Raksha Bandhan with our sweet sisters and loving brothers.
19. Each year on Rakhi a promise is made and kept because of the love that we share we each other…. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
20. Cheers to my wonderful brothers and cute sisters who make Raksha Bandhan so much more fun for me every year.
21. Dear sister, I wish you a happy Raksha Bandhan and send my love for you. I received the beautiful Rakhi you sent and I give you presents in return as a blessing.
22. For my lovely brother, sending beautiful Rakhi wishes along with the gifts for you. I promise to be there for you in every moment of your life as a savior and a guardian.
23. For my sweet sister, loving Rakhi wishes for you. I send my love and promise to protect and love you as my cute sibling always.
24. To dear sister, through this text I send Rakhi wishes for you with love. I hope our bond of love remains strong and deep forever and we stay the best of siblings always.
25. This text carries love and happy Raksha Bandhan wishes for my brother. I am sending you a beautiful Rakhi for you and am eagerly waiting for my gift in return you would be sending.
26. Through this text, wishing my sister a happy Raksha Bandhan. Let this festival of love among siblings, our lives be filled with happiness and our bond be stronger with time.
27. This text carries love and happy Rakhi wishes for you dear cousin sister. You are a loving sibling with whom I have memories of happiness shared from childhood. I send gifts for this sweet occasion.
28. Love and happy Rakhi wishes for dear brother through this text. I am happy and lucky to have you as my sibling and send beautiful gifts for you with love.
29. Dear sibling, I wish you a happy Raksha Bandhan. I would be there for you always and hope we remain best siblings to share the love forever.
30. For a caring sister, wishing you a happy Raksha Bandhan through this text. I send the beautiful dress you always wanted as the Rakhi gift and hope you would love it.
This page was last modified on Monday, July 29, 2019
- raksha bandhan messages
- raksha bandhan invitation messages
- rakhi bandhan image
- Raksha Bandhan Popular
- happy birthday rakhi images
- best message for rakhi
- wishes for raksha bandhan