Raksha Bandhan, also known as or Rakhi is an important Hindu festival which will fall on 15th August in the year 2019. This is a very special day for all brothers and sisters as it celebrates the lovely bond of love and care they share with each other. Sending Raksha Bandhan wishes 2019 to your loving sibling makes it a memorable day for him or her.
With best Raksha Bandhan wishes for brothers and sisters, you can send heartfelt Raksha Bandhan blessings infused with love. Select from these lovely Raksha Bandhan messages for brothers and sisters in English and Hindi and adorable short quotes on Rakhi to send on Facebook or WhatsApp.
Short Happy Raksha Bandhan Messages to Wish Brother
Tell your brother how much you love him on this special day with best Raksha Bandhan messages for brother, Raksha Bandhan wishes for brother in law or funny Rakhi messages for cousin brother in Hindi and English.
1. Though you are my cousin brother but you are no less than my real brother because you have never discriminated between the love and care you have for me…. I wish for your healthy and happy life….. Sending my love on Raksha Bandhan to you.
2. Bhai ka pyaar is sansaar mein sabse upar hai….. Kyunki wo maa-baap ke pyaar jaisa bhi hai, dost ke pyaar jaisa bhi….. Khushnaseeb hun mein ki mera pyaara bhai mera sabse acha dost bhi hai….. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you bhaiya!!!
3. Though it was my sister who got married to you but I turned out to be the lucky girl because I found the best brother in law in this world who loves me like his own sister and treats me like a true friend….. Warm wishes on Raksha Bandhan to you my dearest brother in law.
Sweet Raksha Bandhan Wishes Messages for Sister
Beautiful collection of Rakhi wishes, messages for sister and elder sister. Send adorable thank you messages to sister and Happy Rakhi wishes to niece with the most amazing collection of finest Raksha Bandhan messages for sister in Hindi and English.
4. To the sweetest and the cutest niece in this world, you are not just my niece but also my sister, my friend and my confidant….. I thank God everyday for sending such an adorable angel in my life….. Wishing you a very Happy Rakhi darling!!!
5. Dekar teri jaisi behen bhagwan me mujhe diya hai ek pyaara sa ashirvad….. Aur is ashirvad ko mein humesha sar aankhon pe rakhunga kyunki tu hai meri zindagi mein sabse zyada khaas….. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister.
6. We have had the best childhood one can imagine because I had you in my life, someone who cares for me unconditionally and someone who would do anything me for when nothing is right…. To that special sister, I am wishing a wonderful Happy Raksha Bandhan.
You May Like : Brothers and Sisters Day Messages
Happy Raksha Bhandhan 2019 Wishes Msg for Friends and Family
Raksha Bandhan is the time which we spend with our dear ones- our family and our friends. So don’t forget to send your love wrapped in heart touching Happy Raksha Bandhan 2019 wishes and msg to send to family and friends on this special occasion.
7. Rakhi is not just a celebration between family and friends but it is a celebration with your loved ones who protect you and love you in good and bad times….. Wishing a very Happy Raksha Bandhan to my loving family!!!
8. Though we are friends but we are not just friends, we are like family….. And on this special occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I am sending you warm wishes and a promise that I will always protect you and love you.
9. The beautiful occasion of Raksha Bandhan is here and it is time to celebrate and create beautiful memories together….. It is a time to thank each other for protecting one another from the odds of life….. With all my heart, I wish my loving family a very Happy Raksha Bandhan.
10. Today is the day to make a promise, a promise to always protect, always love and always care…. Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan….. May you enjoy this amazing day with your family and friends.
11. We may be colleagues but we are also friends who are like family and on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I wish you a beautiful day of festivities and smiles, enjoyment and merriment….. A very Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
12. Raksha Bandhan is a festival of brothers and sisters…. But let us celebrate it with our friends who are like family to us, who love us like our siblings and treat us like friends…. Wishing a very Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear friend.
13. You have always been there for me, protected me, guided me, helped me and taken care of me…. We may not be bonded with blood but we are strongly connected with hearts and on the occasion of Rakhi, I wish you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan.
14. Sending my love and warm wishes on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan to my most adorable Bhaiya and Bhabhi who complete my life and who make it so much more beautiful with their presence….. Happy Rakhi to you!!!
15. To the world’s best Bhaiya and Bhabhi, without whom my life would have been so boring and monotonous…. You both are like my best buddies who understand me and love me without terms and conditions….. Wishing you both a very Happy Raksha Bandhan.
16. On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, let us salute all our Indian soldiers who are protecting our borders and life like our own brothers who would do anything to protect us…. Wishing our Indian Army a very Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!
17. Our Indian soldiers are our brothers in every sense because they are always there, through day and night, good and night, safeguarding us from our enemies….. Wishing these brave souls a very Happy Raksha Bandhan and thank you for protecting us.
Exclusive: Brother and Sister Day Status
18. Let us celebrate the wonderful occasion of Raksha Bandhan with our sweet sisters and loving brothers.
19. Each year on Rakhi a promise is made and kept because of the love that we share we each other…. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
20. Cheers to my wonderful brothers and cute sisters who make Raksha Bandhan so much more fun for me every year.
21. Dear sister, I wish you a happy Raksha Bandhan and send my love for you. I received the beautiful Rakhi you sent and I give you presents in return as a blessing.
22. For my lovely brother, sending beautiful Rakhi wishes along with the gifts for you. I promise to be there for you in every moment of your life as a savior and a guardian.
23. For my sweet sister, loving Rakhi wishes for you. I send my love and promise to protect and love you as my cute sibling always.
24. To dear sister, through this text I send Rakhi wishes for you with love. I hope our bond of love remains strong and deep forever and we stay the best of siblings always.
25. This text carries love and happy Raksha Bandhan wishes for my brother. I am sending you a beautiful Rakhi for you and am eagerly waiting for my gift in return you would be sending.
26. Through this text, wishing my sister a happy Raksha Bandhan. Let this festival of love among siblings, our lives be filled with happiness and our bond be stronger with time.
27. This text carries love and happy Rakhi wishes for you dear cousin sister. You are a loving sibling with whom I have memories of happiness shared from childhood. I send gifts for this sweet occasion.
28. Love and happy Rakhi wishes for dear brother through this text. I am happy and lucky to have you as my sibling and send beautiful gifts for you with love.
29. Dear sibling, I wish you a happy Raksha Bandhan. I would be there for you always and hope we remain best siblings to share the love forever.
30. For a caring sister, wishing you a happy Raksha Bandhan through this text. I send the beautiful dress you always wanted as the Rakhi gift and hope you would love it.
- raksha bandhan invitation messages