Happy Raksha Bandhan Messages 2020: Raksha Bandhan is a popular Hindu festival dedicated to the bond of love between brothers and sisters. On this auspicious day sisters tie Rakhi on the wrists of their brothers and in return brothers promise to take care of them for life. Sending Raksha bandhan messages to brother in Hindi or Raksha bandhan wishes for sister is a beautiful ritual to express your love. Sisters even write Raksha bandhan messages 2020 to brothers in English to make it even more special.
Have a look at loveliest Raksha bandhan messages in English and Hindi that are perfect to send to your sibling.
Raksha Bandhan Messages for for Brother and Sister
“Sending my warm wishes and blessings to my sweet brother who is the most precious to me…. Wishing you all the happiness and smiles in this world…. May you succeed in everything you do…. A very Happy Raksha Bandhan to you!!!”
“Raksha Bandhan is a very special occasion for me because I have my sister to celebrate it with….. I wish that your life is always blessed with the best of everything….. Sending my love and best wishes on the occasion on Raksha Bandhan to you.”
“Rakhi is the festival which celebrates the bond of love shared by a brother and a sister….. I thank God for giving me such an amazing brother and I wish that each and every day of your life bring more smiles in your life…… Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.”
Check this also: Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Brother and Sister
Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Sister
1. You are the most beautiful gift I have ever got from God and you will always be special. Sending my love and wishes to you on Raksha Bandhan.
2. I wish that each and every day of your life is full of happiness and new opportunities…. Warm wishes on Rakhi to the most amazing elder sister who means the whole world to me.
3. May the brightness of sun and always add positivity and sunshine into your life…. May you are always smiling and full of energy…. With lots of love, wishing you Happy Raksha Bandhan.
4. You are not just my little sister but my little angel who has filled my life with happiness… I am blessed to be your brother…. Warm wishes to you on Rakhi my dear sister.
5. I wish the best of the happiness for you my dear sister because you make the most amazing sister a brother can have…. Sending lots of love and wishes on Raksha Bandhan to you.
Cute Raksha Bandhan Messages for Brother in English
6. Dear bhaiya, when you are there, I know everything is going to be fine because I know you can set everything right…. With lots of love, wishing you Happy Raksha Bandhan.
7. You are the only one without whom I cannot imagine my life, only one without whom my childhood would have been incomplete…. Happy Rakhi to the best brother in the world.
8. Dear brother in law, you are not just my in law but you are like the best brother to me who has always protected me from all the odds…. Sending you my love on Raksha Bandhan.
9. I wish that our bond of love flourish with each and every year…. I wish God always shower it with his choicest blessings… Wishing you a very warm Rakshabandhan to my best cousin brother!!!
10. Whenever I am happy, I look for you to share my happiness. Whenever I am sad, I look for you to share my sorrow because you are my world…. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you bhai.
11. Humara pyaar har din badhta rahe…. Humara saath har din ke saath aur mazboot hota rahe…. Yehi dua hai rab se ki meri pyari behen hamesha khush rahe… Happy Rakhi.
12. Mera bachpan itna khubsurat na hota agar usmein mera bhai na hota…. Mera har sukh itni khushi na deta agar use baatne mera bhai na hota…. Rakshabandhan ki badhai mere pyare bhai.
13. Bhagwan ke mere jeevan mein sabse sundar koi taufa bheja hai toh wo hai meri behen jisne apke pyaar aur shaitaniyon se hamesha mujhe hasaya hai… Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
14. Bhaiya, aap sirf mere bade bhai hi nahi hai, aap mere dost, mere marg darshak bhi hain…. Raksha Bandhan ki dhero shubhkamnaon ke saath bhej rahi hoon apna dher saara pyaar.
15. Ek bhai behen ka rishta sabse sundar rishta hai…. Ismein hai pyaar aur ladai, roothna aur manana, hasna aur khilkhilana…. Happy Rakhi duniya ke sabse ache bhai ko!!
16. Mere choti behen, tu sada unhi hasti muskurati rahe, kamiyabhi sada tere kadam chume, iswar sada tujhe sahi raah dikhaye….. Rakhi ki hazaaron shubhkamnayein.
17. Bhagwan kare humara ye rishta hair beete pal ke saath aur gehra jo jaye….. Bhagwan kare humara rishta aur khubsurat hota jaye….. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!!
This page was last modified on Tuesday, August 06, 2019
More Happy Raksha Bandhan sayings, Messages, wishes, and quotes….
Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Brother in Law
Happy Raksha Bandhan Messages for Cousin Brother
Raksha Bandhan Wishes to Sister in Law
Thank You Message to Sister on Raksha Bandhan
Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Elder Sister
Rakhi Wishes for Kid Brother and Sister
Raksha Bandhan Lines for Sister
Latest Funny Rakhi Jokes
Raksha Bandhan Status for Brother for Whatsapp
Raksha Bandhan Messages for Indian Soldiers
Funny Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Brother and Sister
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Friends
Happy Rakhi Wishes to Niece
Rakhi Messages for Bhaiya and Bhabhi
Happy Raksha Bandhan Messages for Little/Small Brother
Advance Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Missing Sister
Short Slogan on Raksha Bandhan
Raksha Bandhan Corporate Wishes
Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp Status and Facebook Messages
- raksha bandhan messages for brothers
- raksha bandhan message
- happy raksha bandhan sister
- rakhi wishes
- sister rakhi miss queit
- raksha bandhan messages to brother
- wishes of raakhi for sweet sisters
- happy raksha Bandhan Bros and sisters
- happy rakhi sis
- blessing quotes for sis for raksha Bandhan