Raksha Bandhan is an important Hindu festival when sisters tie Rakhi to their brothers and seek their promise for protecting them. Celebrate the beautiful occasion of Raksha Bandhan with your loving brothers and caring sisters with delightful Happy Raksha Bandhan blessings. Tell your brother and sister how much you love them with Happy Raksha Bandhan wishes, greetings and Rakhi messages.
We bring a beautiful collection of Raksha Bandhan 2019 blessings messages for brother and sister. Send these blissful blessings to you dearest brother or sister on this occasion which celebrates your bond of love on Facebook and WhatsApp.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Blessings to Sister
1. To the most caring and adorable sister, I am sending my love and best wishes to you as we celebrate Raksha Bandhan…. I pray for your happiness and smiles, health and good fortune because you are truly special.
2. My childhood would never have been the same without you….. Thanks for making it so colourful, happier and brighter….. Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan my dearest, sweetest sis.
3. Rakhi reminds you that you have someone who believes in you for her safety and you feel honoured… Thanks sister for believing in me…. Sending you blessings and lots of love on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan.
4. May you are always blessed with good fortune, sparkling smiles and eternal happiness….. May your life is filled with brightness and colours….. Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan my sweet little sister.
5. Sisters are the reason why brothers are so happy….. Sisters are the chill flakes to our pizzas and fun to our life….. Happy Rakhi to my darling sister…. May you get the best of everything in life, may you are successful in whatever you do.
Raksha Bandhan Blessings Messages to Brother
6. Tying Rakhi on your wrist has always been a special moment for me….. As I wish you Happy Raksha Bandhan, I also send my blessings to you….. Wishing you a prosperous and successful life dear brother.
7. With a brother like you, I have always felt blessed and loved…. On this auspicious occasion of Rakhi, I wish you a bright and happy future, a beautiful present and a satisfied past…. May you are always blessed with good health and eternal happiness.
8. As we celebrate Raksha Bandhan, I also pen down my best wishes for the best brother in this world…. I wish that all your challenges transform into opportunities, all your sorrows convert into smiles, all your problems become your success stories…. Happy Rakhi to you bhai.
9. I thank God each and every day for giving me such a loving brother…. I wish you are blessed with nothing but the best of everything in life…. I wish you are blessed with a prosperous and successful future…..A very Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
10. Rakha Bandhan to me is my brother and as a sister, I wish that my dearest brother writes new success stories to inspire others, impresses everyone with his humility and courage…. Sending my love and blessings to you brother…. Happy Rakhi!!!
Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sister
“When you have a sister who takes care of you like a mother, who understands you like a friend is the most precious blessing from Almighty.”
“If life is a cookie then my sister is the choco chip on it…. If life is a cake then my sister is the icing on it…. Happy Rakhi to you.”
“Sisters are the most heartfelt presents wrapped by God to make lives of brothers so much more beautiful and blessed.”
Raksha Bandhan Messages for Sister
“Sending my love and lots of warm wishes on Raksha Bandhan to my sister who makes this day so much special for me.”
“Your presence in my life is a proof that God truly loves me and that’s the reason he has sent his most beautiful angel into my life.”
This page was last modified on Tuesday, August 06, 2019
- message for blessing