Lohri is one of the most popular Punjabi festivals which is known to be celebrate the passing of the longest night of the year. On this day, all the people gather together and enjoy the festive mood with bonfire in the center and lots of music, dance and feast around it. Celebrate Lohri by sending beautiful Happy Lohri messages in Hindi and English to the man in your life. Make this Lohri festival a wonderful occasion for him by sending unique Lohri wishes 2018.
First Lohri Wishes for Newborn Baby
“Wishing the new parents a happy Lohri. I send my loving first Lohri baby wishes for your newborn and hope you have a joyous first Lohri celebration with your baby.”
First Lohri Wishes after Marriage
“To the beautiful couple, wishing you a happy first Lohri after marriage wishes. Get together and celebrate the winter festival with merry making, singing and dancing in the companionship.”
We bring an amazing collection of Happy Lohri text messages and wishes to send your love to the most special man in your life.
1. Dear, let us celebrate the beautiful Lohri festival together with love. I send gifts for him to make the ideal preparations for the festival.
2. Wishing him a happy and joyous Lohri occasion. I would join you my love in the festivities making merry by your side.
3. To him, I send my love and warm Lohri wishes with all my heart. I hope you have a joyous celebration with family and loved ones by your side.
4. Wishing him happy Lohri with all my love and care. I am sending this beautiful memento to celebrate our companionship and enjoy the beautiful festival of Lohri together.
5. Dearest husband, I wish that this festival of Lohri brighten our lives with new energy and new hopes…. May we are blessed with joyful moments of celebration, enjoying the warmth of bonfire with beautiful music and dance… With lots of love and hugs, wish you Happy Lohri.
6. May this joyous festival of Lohri bring in our lives more smiles, more happiness and more love for each other…. I wish we celebrate this vibrant festival holding hands and offering moongfali, rewari etc. to the fire…. Wishing you a very vivacious and Happy Lohri my dear.
7. I wish that your life is as joyous and as colorful as the celebrations of Lohri festival…. I wish that all your sorrows end in the fire of Lohri and you are blessed with just happiness and smiles… With lots of love and warm wishes, Happy Lohri to the man I love.
8. My Lohri celebrations are incomplete without you because you are the reason for my smiles and celebrations… I wish that we celebrate this auspicious day offering rewari and popcorns to the fire together and enjoy the wonderful music and bonfire….. Happy Lohri to you my love.
9. Today is the day to forget all your worries and end them in the fire of Lohri and wish for more happiness and health in this year…. With best of wishes, I wish you a happy and prosperous Lohri full of new life and new hopes.
10. May the festival of Lohri spread in your life more smiles and more success…. May you achieve all your dreams with the blessings of God and your hard work… Wish you a very Happy Lohri my love.
11. May all your problems and sad moments get burn in the fire of Lohri and you are blessed with happiness and joy in your life…. Wishing you a blessed and beautiful Lohri full of enjoyment and entertainment….With lots of love, Happy Lohri!!!
12. I wish that the celebration of Lohri is the advent of new happiness and new success in your life…. May the positivity of fire burn all the negativities around you and bless you with a more successful and cheerful year…. Wishing you a warm and Happy Lohri my dear.
13. My dear love, on the occasion of Lohri I wish that all your dreams come true and may you achieve all your goals…. Celebrate this beautiful evening by putting moongfali, popcorn and revari in the fire and dancing to the festive tunes… Happy Lohri to you.
14. May the festival of Lohri add more energy and positivity in your life… May you are blessed with prosperity and success… Wishing you a cheerful and zealous Happy Lohri with lots of fun and celebration loaded with moments of happiness and love.
This page was last modified on Wednesday, January 10, 2018
- high school graduation