Lohri is the most awaited time of the year because it is all about celebrations and festivities, especially in the states of Haryana, Punjab, Delhi etc. Celebrated every year on January 13th, this day is all about sending Happy Lohri wishes and Lohri messages. This Lohri send Lohri wishes images and Lohri greetings messages to Indian army and soldiers. Thank them for everything with Lohri wishes in English and Lohri wishes quotes to share. As they stay away from their home, wish them with Happy Lohri messages for WhatsApp and Facebook.
Here is the fantastic collection of original Happy Lohri messages for Indian army and soldiers. Wish our guards and saviours with inspiring Lohri wishes to share.
Happy Lohri Wishes Messages for Indian Army and Soldiers
1. On the auspicious occasion of Lohri, we are sending warm greetings to our soldiers who are guarding us day and night.
2. May our Indian army soldiers are always blessed with great happiness and strength. Warm wishes on Lohri to you and your family.
3. We know you are not there with your family to celebrate Lohri because you are busy protecting us. We pray to Almighty to always bless you and your family. Happy Lohri.
4. Our Lohri celebrations are incomplete without wishing our soldiers on this day because they are the reason we are able to enjoy our festivals.
5. A very Happy Lohri to our Indian army. May God always keep you safe and protected from all our enemies.
6. On the occasion of Lohri, we pray to God to put an end to all your troubles and negative energies and surround you with goodness. Happy Lohri to soldiers.
7. Wishing a very Happy Lohri to our Indian army. Wishing you warmth of bonfire with your family and friends and lots of happy memories.
8. May you all begin this year enjoying the warmth of Lohri with lots of dancing and singing. Wishing a blessed Lohri to our Indian soldiers.
9. May the festival occasion of harvest infuse you with high spirits and shower you with choicest blessings of God. Happy Lohri to all our soldiers.
10. As you guard us, you miss celebrating Lohri with your family. May God bless you with the best of Lohri celebrations with all your loved ones.