One of the biggest celebrations on South Asia is Durga Puja. This festival is celebrated on the 9th day of Navaratri and celebrates the victory of good over evil. Enjoy Kali Puja 2018 by sending Durga Puja greetings to your seniors at work. Use Happy durga Puja 2018 messages in English and Hindi to wish them in the most expressive way.
Below is the newest collection of best Durga Puja quotes and wishes. Use these Durga Puja text messages to wish your seniors.
1. I wish that this Durga Puja bring in your life more prosperity and more success for a brighter future…. Happy Durga Puja to you.
1. Let us dedicate these nine days to the nine Goddesses and celebrate the festival of Navratri with great zeal and happiness….. Best wishes on Durga Puja to you.
3. Maa Durga is the Goddess of energy and positivity…. She is full of inspiration and vibrancy…. She is full of courage and righteousness…. May she is always there to protect you and your loved ones from all the negativities and bless you with her love…. Happy Durga Puja to you.
4. Durga Puja ke is vishesh parv par sadev aapke sir par Lakshmi ka hath ho aur aapke jeevan mein Saraswati ka sath ho. Ganesh padharein aapke ghar par aur Maa Durga laayein aapke ghar aur mann mein prakash. Durga Puja ka parv le aaye aapke liye khushiyan aur jeet hazar.
5. May this Durga Puja prove to be answer to all your prayers. On this pious day, I wish that you get all the happiness in the world and you spend the most beautiful and memorable times with your family and friends. Sending best wishes on Durga Puja to you.
6. My only wish on Kali Puja is that may Goddess Durga bless you with all the strength and power to fight against the wrong and knock down all your problems. May you also succeed in your life and enjoy great fame and prosperity. Happy Durga Puja to you and your loved ones!
7. On such a happy occasion, I pray to Maa Durga to shower you with the best of the rewards for your hard work and dedication….I wish that this Durga Puja turns out to be the best and the happiest one for you, with great joy and good fortune for you. Wishing you a wonderful Happy Durga Puja.
8. On the auspicious occasion of Durga Puja, I pray for you and your family the best of the health and happiness…. I wish that divine blessings of Goddess always bless your life and empower you with strength and vigor. Wishing you a very Happy Durga Puja and Navratri.
9. Today is the most special day as this is the day when good won over evil… I am sending warmest of greetings with a heartfelt embrace on this wonderful day to you… I wish for your success and glory, happiness and joy….. Best wishes to you on Durga Puja… Ambay Mata ki jai!!!
10. Let’s come together and celebrate this auspicious occasion of Durga Puja by worshiping the great Goddess and offering our prayers to Her. Let us bow our heads and receive all the blessings she will pour down in our homes. Sending you the warmest blessing on Durga Puja for a glorious year ahead.
11. Durga Puja tyohar hai khushiyo ka aur ujalon ka…. Prarthna hai ki Maa Durga ke aashirwad se aap aur aapka parivar roshan ho Maa ke pyaar se. Ghar mein ho Maa ha aagman aur mehek jaaye aapka ghar aangan. Is paavan avsar par Durga Puja ki anek anek badhaiyan!!!!
12. On the occasion of Kali Puja, I hope that you always keep faith in Maa and keep moving ahead in life…. I pray Her to give you the courage to face all the challenges and be victorious. I wish that no hurdles can stop you from reaching your goals. Warmest wishes on Durga Puja 2018 to you.
13. Blessed are those who have learned to admire and never envy…. Fortunate are those who have peace and prosperity in their lives… Sending you and your family Happy Durga Puja wishes. May the coming year is full of happiness and moments of togetherness for you.
15. I wish that the occasion of Durga Puja inspires you to be a much stronger and more optimistic person in life…. I wish that you enjoy the best of energies and strength showered by Mata on you…. Happy Durga Puja to you.
16. Celebrations of Durga Puja are incomplete without blessings on Maa Durga…. Let us thank her for all her love she has blessed us with and seek her blessings for the coming year… Wishing you a blessed Durga Ashtami and Happy Navratri.