The pious occasion of Durga Puja is celebrated with great enthusiasm and high spirits in India. This wonderful day is celebrated with feastings and gift-giving to your loved ones. Wish your boyfriend Happy Durga Puja 2020 using these Kali Puja text messages. Send Durga Puja greetings in Hindi, English and Bengali to send best wishes to him wrapped in lots of love and feelings.
Given below is the latest collection of best Durga Puja quotes and Durga Puja greetings messages to wish your boyfriend in the most exceptional way.
1. May you are blessed with a sparkling and joyous Navratri…. May you enjoy Dandiya Raas and blessings on Mata on this pious occasion.
2. All those who respect the women around them are blessed by Mata Durga…. Wishing you a blessed and Happy Navratri with your loved ones. Happy Durga Puja!!!
3. You are the luckiest man for you are the first one to be wished on this special occasion…. You are the most special person in my life and on this festive day, I wish that you achieve all your goals and all your dreams become a reality. Best wishes to you on Durga Puja and Navaratri.
4. On this festive occasion, I pray Goddess Durga to bless you with power and strength, success and prosperity, happiness and joy….I pray that with every passing day you grow into be a better person. Wishing you a very Happy Durga Puja. May Maa Amba always bless you.
5. Let us celebrate the festival of Navratri and Durga Puja with feasts and garba, with devotion and prayers, with love and peace…. Let us pray Maa Durga to always support us and guide us, protect us and bless us at every step of life. Warm wishes to you on Durga Puja my dear.
6. On the occasion of Durga Puja, I wish that you are showered with these nine choicest blessings…. Health, Happiness, Wealth, Name, Fame, Wisdom, Devotion, Humanity and Strength… to help you lead a beautiful life. Best wishes to you on Kali Puja.
7. Though you are not here with me but the beautiful memories of moments celebrating Durga Puja together will always be fresh in my mind… And thinking of those times I miss you even more. Happy Durga Puja my love… May you are blessed with good fortune and happiness.
8. Let’s offer our prayers to all the nine manifestations of Goddess Durga during the holy days of Navratras. Let us bow our heads to pray for harmony, health and prosperity. Sending choicest blessings of Maa Durga to you. May you always progress on the path of righteousness.
9. Durga Pujan ke is paavan parv par aao utarein aarti Ambe Mata ki…. Ambe ki bhakti mein apna shirsh nivayein aur harsho ullas ke is avsar mein hum sab ek saath aa jayein. Jagdambe Kali ka aashirvad aur pyaar hum par barse hamesha. Mubarak ho Durga Puja ka tyohar.
10. I wish a prosperous and peaceful Navratri and Durga Puja…. May sight of Durga Maa always protect you from evil and direct you in right direction. May you enjoy continuous success and power, to grow and prosper. Wishing you a very Happy Durga Puja my dear.
11. I wish that Durga Puja this year enlighten and brighten your days with happiness, success and prosperity. I wish that you keep walking the path of righteousness and glory with your hard work and dedication. Wishing you a very Happy Durga Puja my love!!!!
12. My only prayer for you on Durga Puja and Navratri is that all your wishes come true and all your hard work brings success to you. No prayer goes unanswered and you are showered with all the choicest blessings of Maa Durga. Sending the best of the wishes on Durga Puja to you.
This page was last modified on Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Click here for best Happy Navratri wishes, Navratri messages, Durga Puja quotes to share on facebook, WhatsApp to your near and dear ones
- durga puja wishes