Sri Krishna is not only the favorite God of Hindus but he is also their leader, friend, teacher, philosopher and protector. Janmashtami falls on the 8th day of Krisha Paksha and marks the day of arrival of Kanha in the world. Krishna Janmashtami is celebrated with great joy and high energies across the country as on this auspicious day Lord Krishna was born. Send warm wishes to your lovely family on this special festive occasion.
Here are some of the best Krishna Janmashtami messages for family members. Use these beautiful quotes to wish everyone around you.
2. Kanha kare Gokul mein niwas aur gopiyon sang rachaye raas. Natkhat hai Nand ka ye lal, bakti mein sab leen hain iski, kya bade kya baal. Krishna Janmashtami ke is tyohar par sab ek saath milkar karein Devki Nandan ka swagat khushiyon ke saath. Happy Janmashtami!!!
3. I pray to Lord Krishna to soothe your life with the melody of his flute, to shower his blessings on you and to help you walk the path of righteousness. Sending you all warmest wishes on the colorful occasion of Krishna Janmashtami. Jai Sri Krishna!!!
4. On the festive occasion of Janmashtami, I wish your life is filled with happiness with no place for hatred and negativity. May this beautiful festival add to your life new colors of success and prosperity. Wishing you a wonderful and Happy Krishna Janmashtami. Hare Ram Hare Krishna.
5. Today is the most auspicious day as on this day our savior was born. Krishna came to restore our faith in good… he came to fight against the sins and evils. Let us all thank him for his love and seek his blessings on this special day. Best wishes to all on Janmashtami.
6. Yashoda ke dulare Krishna ke, Gopiyon ke natkhat makhan chor ke, Gwalon kedost Kanha ke aur Radha ke pyaare Shyam ke janam din ki aap sab ko dher saari badhaiyan. Kanha ki bansuri ki mithas se mekhega har ghar kyunki aaj hai vishesh parv. Happy Krishna Janmashtami to you!!
7. Krishna was born to put an end to all the evils. He came on earth to fight for the right. On the occasion of Janmashtami, let us promise ourselves to always support the right and fulfill all our roles and responsibilities with a clean heart. Happy Janmashtami to everyone.
8. Sri Krishna is an epitome of Dharma and Karma. He is an example of a loyal friend, a great son and a respectful lover. Let us follow his footsteps and be like Him for he teaches many good things. Sending you the best of the wishes on festive occasion of Krishna Janmashtami.
9. Today is the day to express your devotion in Krishna, to express your love to Him, to thank him for His blessings and to promise Him to be a good person. On the occasion of Janmashtami, let us come together and offer our wishes to our protector and savior. Jai Shree Krishna!!
10. I pray to Lord Krishna to always love, support and bless our family in every phase of our lives. I pray Him to brighten our lives by ending all the pains and showering it with happiness and success. Let us thank him and offer him prayers on this special occasion. Happy Janmashtami.
1. Krishna Janmashtami will always remind of the victory of right over wrong. It will remind us of Karma and Dharma. It will remind us to take responsibilities of our actions. It will remind us of Atma and Sharir. With these teachings in mind, wishing you a very Happy Janmashtami.
- sree Krishna jayanthi wish
- Sri Krishna Janmashtami wishes
- best wishes fir janmastami festival
- kirshna janmastima wishes
- krishna astami wishes to you and your family
- Krishna messages
- Well wishes for Janmashtami