Every year World Diabetes Day is observed on 14 November, the day to create awareness about diabetes which has become a very common health issue across the world. Share with your friends and family, World Diabetes Day Greeting Messages, posters Message to make them more aware of diabetes and measures to prevent it.
Enjoy the collection of International Diabetes Day 2018 quotes, slogans and status with your dear ones. Send these messages and wishes on social media like Facebook, WhatsApp etc.
World Diabetes Day Greeting Messages
1. Wishing you all the happiness and sweetness but no Diabetes….. May you have a healthy and joyous life….. Happy World Diabetes Day!!!
2. May your life is filled with all the goodness and smiles to make it a sweet life…. Wishing you good health on World Diabetes Day.
3. On the occasion of World Diabetes Day, I wish you sweetness in life and not in blood…. Have a wonderful on International Diabetes Day.
Check this: Wonderful collection of Happy World Heart Day Messages to spread awareness amongst your loved ones.
World Diabetes Day Posters Messages
4. Less of sugar means more of happiness….. Best wishes on World Diabetes Day!!!
5. May World Diabetes Day be full of joy and smiles for you and loved ones….!!!!
6. Wishing you all the sweetness in life with no sugar in your veins…. Happy World Diabetes Day.
You can also check out our Collection of Happy World AIDS Day messages.
International Diabetes Day Quotes
7. Diabetes is all about not coating is with sugar.
8. I am not sick…. I look ill because I have lazy pancreas.
9. I don’t need sugar because I am already sweet.
Check this: Have a brighter future for your country with inspiring Child Health Day Wishes Messages
World Diabetes Day 2018 Slogan
10. Managing your sugar levels is not science but it is an art.
11. I am waiting for day when I can say that I had diabetes.
12. I hate sugarcoated people as they give me diabetes.
Check this: Celebrate with your loved ones with World Health Day Greeting Messages to motivate them to stay fit and healthy.