Every year third Sunday in the month of June is celebrated as Father’s Day. It is the day dedicated to the fathers and fatherhood. Children wish their daddies Happy Father’s Day to express their feelings and emotions by sending greetings and messages. Don’t miss an opportunity to say “I Love You Dad” by sending heart melting emotional wishes to your papa on this very special day. Be it a Emotional Whatsapp status for Dad or Father’s Day messages or greetings, there are various ways to send across your love.
We have come up with the heart touching and emotional Fathers Day messages to wish your daddy.
Heart Touching Sad Fathers Day Messages for Dads
“I sometimes feel so bad that I have missed on so many opportunities to tell you that you are such an amazing father and I love you…. Warm wishes on Father’s Day papa.”
1. Dad, I have no words to thank you for being the best father. Thanks for becoming a kid when I was one, becoming my friend when I needed one, becoming my mentor when I felt directionless, becoming my support when I failed. Happy Father’s Day to you.
2. You have always been the most wonderful father…. You have always made sure that I get the best things in the world…. Thanks for all your time, your love, your care and your pampering…. I love you daddy and I want to wish you a very Happy Father’s Day.
3. With time passing by, I have started to realize the importance of every sacrifice you made for me, every moment you spent with me, every little thing that you bought me…. Just to make me smile…. I will always love you dad for being the best in the worst of the situations.
4. Wishing a very Happy Father’s Day to the man who is my inspiration, to the man who is my strength, to the man who makes the best father in the world…. I can never thank you more for understanding me when no one did. I love you papa and you are my world.
5. No one in this world can take the special place you have in my heart because for all these years, you have given me unconditional love and support…. Thank you for making me the most fortunate child in the world…. Happy Father’s Day….. I love you daddy!!!
6. Whenever I was in any trouble, I knew you are there to take care of it….. Thanks for being my hero, my magician who had the power to set everything right…. I love you dad and I respect you even more…. Wishing you a very Happy Father’s Day.
7. Each and every thing that you have taught me for all these years is very special to me…. You have given me lessons that have helped me become a better person and become a successful person like you…. Thank you daddy…. With lots of love, Happy Father’s Day.
8. A father is someone who is always there to catch you even before you know it…. Thanks for making every fall so safe for me, thanks for making every problem an opportunity for me…. I love you, even if I don’t say it often….. Happy Father’s Day to you papa.
9. Blessed are those who have fathers and I find myself the most blessed because I have the most special father who has always gone beyond ways to give me the best life…. Wishing you a very Happy Father’s Day papa…. Thanks for everything you did for me.
10. The only way that I can express my gratitude towards you is by following your footsteps and making you a proud father…. Best wishes to you on Father’s Day papa… I love you to the moon and back!!!
Emotional Message for Father
“Dearest dad, you are the only one who has always inspired me to become a better person, to have higher goals. With lots of love, wishing you Happy Father’s Day.”
“Warm greetings on Father’s Day to you. You have been the dad who has been my strongest pillar and support system. Thank you for everything.”
“Had you not been my dad, I would have been a lost soul. Had you not been there, this life would have been so meaningless. Happy Father’s Day to you daddy.”
Emotional Message for Father in hindi
“Aap mere Jeevan ki wo roshani hain jisne mera har din Prakash kiya hai. Father’s Day ke khaas din ki aapko hardik badhai.”
“Aapne mera saath har kadam par hai nibhaya. Aapse hi toh maine har muskhil ghadi mein saahas hai paaya. Happy Father’s Day papa.”
“Meri zindagi ko sanwara hai aapne apne pyaar se. Aap hain saath toh har din hai roshan, har muskhil hai aasan. Happy Father’s Day daddy.”
Emotional Message for Father who passed away
“I find happiness and peace in the beautiful memories that I have of you. Wishing you a very Happy Father’s Day daddy.”
“You have left me all alone to fight this battle called life all by myself but I will keep finding my strength in things you have taught me. Happy Father’s Day papa.”
“There are no words to express how much I miss you every day. There are no words good enough to tell you what you mean to me. Happy Father’s Day to you.”
Emotional Messages for Father from Daughter
“I have grown up holding your finger. I have grown up with your care and affection. Wishing you a very Happy Father’s Day dad.”
“You have showered me with your love even when I was not born. You have always made me feel special with your time and attention. Happy Father’s Day to you.”
“Wishing a very Happy Father’s Day to you papa. You are the light that brightens my soul and life. Love you forever papa.”
Emotional Messages for Father from Son
“Each day I work so hard so that one day I could become like you because you are my inspiration. Happy Father’s Day to you papa.”
“I want to be the kind of son you can always be proud of. On the occasion of Father’s Day, I wish for your blessings on each and every day of my life.”
“To the dad who has always supported me, inspired me and filled my life with affection and care. Wishing you a very Happy Father’s Day.”
Emotional Messages for Father in Heaven
“Warm greetings on Father’s Day to my dearest dad who is no longer with me. Though you are missed but I walk down the memory lane to find the good times we shared.”
“There is only one dad in life and mine is in heaven. Sending you lots of love and warm wishes on Father’s Day papa to tell you that I miss you.”
“Father’s Day was a day when you and me would have the best of the celebrations but now I just have the memories of those celebrations to bring me some joy.”
Emotional Status for Father
“I pray to God to always bless you with the best of health and happiness because you are very special to me. Happy Father’s Day papa.”
“Seeing you smile, I feel stronger. Seeing you happy, I feel joyous. You are the energy that brings me happiness and smile. Happy Father’s Day.”
“Warm greetings on Father’s Day to you dad. You are my hero and my inspiration and without you, my life is incomplete.”
This page was last modified on Wednesday, June 07, 2023
More Happy Fathers Day Messages, Wishes, Quotes and Sayings
Happy Fathers Day Messages for Late Dad
Fathers Day Messages from Girlfriend
Fathers Day Messages from Little Girl
Fathers Day Messages for Single Mothers or Dads
Funny Fathers Day Wishes
Father’s Day Thank You Wishes
Fathers Day Messages from Unborn Child
Happy Fathers Day Wishes Messages for Godfather
Fathers Day Wishes Messages for Expired Dad
Happy Fathers Day Messages from Business
Fathers Day Messages for Broken Family
Happy Fathers Day Wishes for Boss
Fathers Day Greetings Messages for Ex Husband
Fathers Day Messages for Employees
Fathers Day Wishes for Step Dad
Fathers Day Messages for Deceased Dads
Happy Fathers Day Messages for Dad in Heaven
Funny Fathers Day Cards Messages to Dad
First Fathers Day Messages from Baby
Happy Fathers Day Messages from Wife
Happy Fathers Day Messages For Father-In-Law
Fathers Day Messages for Boyfriend
Best and Catchy Fathers Day Slogans
Fathers Day Greeting Messages for Brother
Happy Fathers Day Messages for Cousin
Fathers Day Messages for Dad
Inspirational Fathers Day Messages
Emotional Fathers Day Messages for Dad
Emotional Miss you Messages on Fathers Day
Fathers Day Messages to Grandpa
Father’s Day Messages to Colleague
Fathers Day Messages from Child
Father’s Day Messages for Uncle
Fathers Day Messages from Daughter
Fathers Day Messages for Husband
Fathers Day Messages for First Time Dads
Happy Fathers Day Messages from Son
- Eid Mubarak Wishes Husband
- https://www bestmessage org/wish-happy-fathers-day-2017-using-emotional-i-love-you-dad-messages/