Make it a happier 15th August by wishing everyone around you with the best of Indian Independence Day 2018 messages. Independence Day is truly the most special day for every citizen and celebrating it with heartfelt, inspirational messages and wishes loaded with feeling of patriotism is the best way to send across greetings. check out also Happy Indian Independence Day Messages for Parents in English.
We have a wonderful collection of latest and unique Independence Day messages for family and friends. Use these funny Independence Day wishes messages to share with your relatives, friends and family on WhatsApp and Facebook.
Indian Independence Day Messages for Family and Relatives
1. India is the land of diversity and we Indians are truly blessed to be born on this land which is a glorious country, where freedom fighters happily sacrificed their lives and brought us victory and independence….. Warm wishes on Independence Day to you all.
1. On the special occasion of Independence Day, I am sending my best wishes to everyone…. Always remember that we are the pride and future of our country and therefore, we must live with honour and love our nation…. Vande Matram!!!
1. Whenever we sing our national anthem, whenever we hoist our Tiranga, whenever we shout out loud Vande Matram…. Our heartbeats grow faster and we are filled with unmatched feeling of patriotism…. On this occasion, wishing you all Happy Independence Day.
1. God has been very kind to all of us as he has sent us here as family and friends on the most special and loved land in this world…. INDIA…. We are proud Indians and we must do something to make our country proud of us…. Happy Independence Day to all.
1. A country always gives and never asks anything in return but it is our duty to love our country, to work for its welfare and to make it the best nation in the world…. On Indian Independence Day, I am sending you my best wishes and seeking your promise to make India the best nation.
1. Let us salute our soldiers and martyrs, let us honour their sacrifices, let us promise to always be the best citizens of our country as there is nothing more that we can do for our nation…. Warm wishes on Indian Independence Day.
15 August Happy India Independence Day WhatsApp and Facebook Status
1. Our teachers, parents and elders have always taught us to love our country…. Dedicating my best wishes to love for India…. Happy Independence Day.
1. 15th August always fills every heart with love for nation and inspires us to do something for our country.
1. Let us add some meaning to Independence Day of India by devoting ourselves for the growth of our nation.
1. A country is made of its countrymen…. Let us become good countrymen to make our country a great nation… Happy Independence Day.