15th August is the Indian Independence Day, a very special and proud occasion for every Indian. Our parents are the first ones to tell us about our nation, introduce us with the history of India. Make sure you send inspiring Independence Day messages to your family and friends. With the motivational and patriotic Happy Independence Day messages in English, you can send them wishes that make them feel proud of the county and also of you.
Collection of inspiring Happy Independence Day status independence day messages, independence day wishes, whatsapp status to share with your parents on this special occasion on Facebook or WhatsApp.
Happy India Independence Day Wishes Messages for Parents
1. Dear mom and dad, you are the first ones who introduced with the rich culture and inspiring history of our country which made me fall in love with India for life…. Thank you for bringing me in this beautiful nation…. Wishing you a very Happy Independence Day.
2. Independence Day is not just the day when India got its freedom but it is a day when every Indian got freedom from slavery and got the right to breathe in free air…. Cheers to our freedom and best wishes on Indian Independence Day to my dear parents.
3. As a kid, I was always inquisitive to know about the history of India…. I cannot thank you enough for answering all my questions and introducing me with the heroes of our country….. Wishing you both a very Happy Independence Day.
4. Independence is not just about being a free country but it is about being a country free from social issues….. On the occasion of 15th August, I wish you a very Happy Independence Day and promise to do my bit to make it a happy country.
5. A nation of diversity, a nation of unity, a nation of hope and a nation of vivid culture….. We are a nation which is bonded by its differences and we are proud of our vividness….. Wishing a very Happy Independence Day to my dear parents.
6. Parents are the ones who guide their children and I am so happy to born with parents like you who have always taught me to be a country loving person and that’s why I always take pride in calling myself an India…. Best wishes on Independence Day to you.
7. Though you are my mom and dad but you have always taught me to consider our Motherland as my guardian before you because it is in every sense a mother to all of us….. Wishing you a very Happy Independence Day mom and dad.
8. I find myself blessed to have parents like you and I find myself fortunate to be born in India which is surely the richest and the most diverse country in this world…. Let us salute all our heroes on Independence Day.
9. Thanks for making my childhood so beautiful by reading me inspiring stories of our national heroes and introducing me with the history of India in the most interesting way since I was a kid… Wishing a very Happy Independence Day to the best parents.
10. It is up to the parents that what kind of upbringing they want to give to their children and I am very fortunate to get the best of everything….. Sending my best wishes on Indian Independence Day to the most loving parents.
- India Independence Day Greetings
- happy independence to my parents