Eid-al-Adha is also called the “Feast of the Sacrifice”. It is an important Islamic festival and considered very holy. It is celebrated to honor the willingness with which Ibrahim sacrificed his son to God at his command but before he could do so, God provided a ram instead to sacrifice. 22nd August 2018 will be observed as Eid-ul-Adha this year. Sending Eid greeting messages and Bakra Eid wishes to family and friends is a ritual on this auspicious day.
We have a collection of beautiful Eid-ul-Adha wishes, quotes. Use these newest Bakrid Mubarak messages 2018 to send inspirational Eid-ul-Adha wishes messages to loved ones on Facebook, WhatsApp etc.
Happy Bakrid Wishes for Friends
Wish your best friends, new friends, close friends and long distance friends Bakra Eid Mubarak with these Happy Eid-ul-Adha wishes 2018 that promise to spread vibes of happiness and smiles amongst your dearest pals.
1. Festive mode is on and it is the best time of the year to spend with your family and friends…. I am sending the choicest blessings of Allah for you….. May he is always there to protect you and shower his blessings on you…… Eid-al-Adha Mubarak to you.
2. On the auspicious occasion of Eid-al-Adha, I wish that Prophet is always there to guide you, protect you and lead you on the right path…… Sending my best wishes on Bakra Eid to my dearest friend.
3. May Allah accept all your good deeds and forgive all your acts of disobedience…. May He shower you with happiness and success, glory and fortune….. Best wishes on the occasion of Eid-al-Adha to my friend and his family.
4. Sometimes Allah showers his wishes in life by giving us true friends who always stand by us, in good and bad, in happiness and sadness….. As we celebrate Eid-al-Adha, I thank Allah for giving me such precious gems called friends.
Eid al-Adha and Bakra Eid Messages for Family
Life is incomplete without family and Bakra Eid celebrations are also incomplete without your loved ones. Lovely collection of Eid al-Adha messages for husband, wife, sister, brother, uncle and aunty, mother and father, son, daughter to wish those who mean the world to you in a special way.
5. On the holy occasion of Eid-al-Adha which celebrates Haji, I wish that we all are always bonded with love and affection, I wish we stay together forever and spend each Eid with love and merriment….. Warm wishes on Eid-al-Adha to my dearest family.
6. My wishes on Eid-al-Adha for someone who is my life….. May happiness and peace embrace you for life….. May you have bright days full of sunshine and positivity….. Sending my love and best wishes on Bakra Eid.
7. Eid-al-Adha is a festival of high spirits, feast, rejoice and traditions….. Let us make it an unforgettable day by enjoying this day with our family and loved ones….. Wishing you a very Happy Eid-al-Adha.
8. Eid-al-Adha reminds us that the best time of the year is here and we must make the most of it by making it a day of festivities and vibrant colours…… feast and togetherness….. Warm wishes on the auspicious occasion of Bakra Eid to my family.
Bakrid Whatsapp and Facebook Status Messages
Exclusive Facebook and WhatsApp status messages to share with everyone on Bakrid. Use these wonderful statuses which add on the festive mood of Eid-al-Adha and wish your loved ones.
9. Let us spread love and happiness, peace and enjoyment as it is Eid-al-Adha…. Eid Mubarak!!!
10. Wishing everyone a happy and prosperous Eid-al-Adha full of festivities and fun!!!
11. May Allah bless all of us with prosperity and happiness and make this Eid-al-Adha the best day of the year.
12. Bakrid is all about happiness, glory, feast and fun….. The perfect time of the year to spend with your loved ones.
Bakrid Messages Wishes in Hindi
11. The newest Bakrid messages and wishes in Hindi, perfect to share on social media with your near and dear ones. Make it a memorable Eid-al-Adha with these lovely messages in Hindi.
12. Pholon ki tarah haste raho, muskurate raho…… bhavron ki tarah gungunate raho, khilkhilate raho….. Allah ka naam labon pe rakh kar, har din apna aur khubsurat banate raho….. Eid-al-Adha Mubarak!!!
13. Bakra Eid ke is Mubarak mauke par bhej raha hun dher saari badhaiyan…… Manao ye tyohar has kar, muskura kar aur bana lo ye din apni zindigi ka sabse khush numa din….. Sab ko Eid-al-Adha Mubarak!!!
14. Aaj wo din hai jiska hum sab ko tha kayi mahino se intezar….. Aaj wo pal hai jab sab saath milkar, haste hain, khushiyan bante hain aur lazeez pakwano ka lutf uthate hain….. Aise Mubarak din par sab ko Eid-al-Adha ki dhero badhaiyan!!!
15. Aa gaya hai aaj ka wo Mubarak din….. Jab saj gayein hain sheher aur ho gayi hai ronak har ghar mein…. Saj gayi hai bahu aur betiyan aur pak gayein hai pakwaan….. Khuda ne baksha hai humein Eid naam ke naayab taufe se, aao sir jhukar karein uska shukriya…. Eid Mubarak.