Eid al Fitr 2018 will be celebrated on Saturday, 16th of June 2018. The sacred month of Ramadan has ended and one month of fasting is over with Eid celebrations going on in full swing. This is the time when you send Ramadan Mubarak wishes to your family, friends and colleagues. Share and spread happiness with inspiring Eid Ul Fitr greetings. With beautifully drafted Eid Mubarak messages in English, make sure you send across warm wishes to your colleagues at work.
We have come up with a latest collection of amazing Eid Mubarak text messages and quotes to wish your co-workers. Use these best wishes messages to share on Whatsapp and Facebook.
Eid Mubarak Wishes and Text Messages for Colleagues
1. As the holy month of Ramadan ends, I pray for the best of your happiness, health and success… Sending warm wishes on the auspicious occasion of Eid Ul Fitr for you and your family… May you have a joyous celebration!!!
2. Eid is the time to come together and celebrate the good times…. It is the time to exchange wishes and pray for a brighter and happier future…….. Best wishes on Eid Ul Fitr to you and your loved ones…. May you enjoy more success this coming year.
3. On the occasion of Eid, I pray to Allah to shower you with new opportunities to grow and get success…. May your career shine bright and you enjoy more laurels…. Wishing you a very warm and Happy Eid Mubarak.
4. You have always been my biggest support at work and I thank Allah for giving me such a wonderful co-worker…. This Ramadan, I pray to Allah to always take care of you and bless you with a successful career…. Eid Mubarak.
5. I wish that you are blessed with the magical Eid this year which bring more happiness and great success in your life…. May your house and heart are full of warmth and joy, harmony and peace…. Happy Ramadan to you.
6. I am sending choicest blessings of Allah on the occasion of Eid…. May there is positivity and happiness, growth and success in your life…. Wishing you the best Eid ever and I wish you enjoy this festive season with your family and friends.
7. Sending my warm wishes to you and your loved ones on this occasion of Eid…. May this Eid Ul Fitr you enjoy grand celebrations and joyful moments with your loved ones to make it an unforgettable memory….. Eid Mubarak to you.
8. Eid is here and it is time to take break from work and engage deep in celebrations and prayers… It is the time to seek blessings from Allah for a more successful and happier life…. Wishing you the best of health and wealth this Eid…. Happy Ramadan to you.
9. May each and every moment of your life is blessed by Allah…. May you walk new paths of success by meeting the toughest of challenges with grace and glory…. Warm wishes to you on the occasion of Eid…. Happy Eid Ul Fitr to you.
10. You have been a friend, a guide and a great support system to me, you have been the best colleague and I wish that you have a growing career and a successful life…. Sending warm wishes to you and your loved ones…. Eid Mubarak!!!
- eid mubarak for girlfriend
- Happy eid to all ma colleague and students