In a long distance relationship, the boyfriend and the girlfriend live in different areas belonging to different places or may be separated by distance due to work or any other personal commitments far away. As such the Christmas wishes can be sent through mails and cards for the boyfriend.
Below is some sample messages that you can send to your long distance boyfriend.
1). You know how much I love you. And even if we are not together this Christmas my love for you will always be there. Merry Christmas, my love.
2). You may not be around this Christmas but your love is always there with me. I pray to God to bring us together this Christmas 2015 and make it a romantic New Year for both of us.
3). I am sending warm Christmas 2015 wishes with the Santa Claus. I have asked him to shower my love, affection and care on you. Merry Xmas my love and I miss you badly on this festive occasion.
4). Just to want to let you know, that I will be missing you a lot this Christmas. I pray to Jesus that our love grows stronger every year and we be happy together. Merry Christmas.
5). Thanks for the love and joy you gave me. You make me feel so special. I will miss you. Merry Christmas.
6). Sending you loving Christmas wishes your way. Let your Christmas be filled with joy. Merry Christmas.
7). Since you are far away, I am sending Santa to deliver my loving Christmas wishes. Merry Christmas my love.
- christmas message for boyfriend
- christmas message for boyfriend long distance
- christmas message for long distance relationship
- merry christmas message for long distance boyfriend
- christmas message for long distance boyfriend
- christmas message to long distance boyfriend
- merry christmas greetings for long distance relationship
- happy new year greeting of boyfriend long distance relationship
- christmas message to long distance relationship
- christmas wishes for long distance boyfriend