Diwali Festival is the most popular Hindu festival which is celebrated with great spirits across the nation. This is a 5 days long festival of lights when family and friends come together to enjoy the feasts, burn crackers and have happy times together. Sending Deepavali Wishes to loved ones on this auspicious occasion is an integral part of celebrations. You can wish your parents, family, relatives, friends and co-workers with Short and Sweet Diwali Text Messages in Hindi & English that beautifully send across your warm wishes.
We have come up with a collection of lovely Happy Diwali text messages and quotes 2017 to help you wish everyone in the most exquisite way.
1. Time has come to celebrate the festival of lights…. It is time to light diyas, eat sweets, burn crackers and have a gala time with your loves ones…. Happy Deepavali to my dear ones!!!
2. I wish that each and every day of your light is as bright and cheerful as Diwali…. Wishing lots of laughter and smiles, happiness and glory to all…. Wishing Happy Diwali to all.
3. May Lord Ganesha and Goddess Laxmi shower their blessings in form of harmony, prosperity and success…. May we are blessed with a happiest Diwali together.
Happy Diwali Short & Sweet Text Messages
“Wishing you festivities and merriment….. Wishing you a warm and wonderful Diwali!!”
4. As you celebrate this festive occasion, I am sending you the warmest wishes wrapped in love… May this Diwali fill your heart and soul with eternal happiness…. Happy Diwali to you.
5. My love, I wish this Diwali is the happiest of all, I wish that your smiles multiply and your sorrows come to an end… I wish you a prosperous Happy Diwali and a wonderful year ahead.
6. I wish Lord Ganesha bless you with good fortune, great wisdom and success in life… I wish that the occasion of Diwali fill your life with new hopes…. Best wishes on Diwali to my love.
7. Diwali ka yeh tyohar le kar aaye bahar aur khushiyon se bhar de tumhara sansaar…. Sada muskurati rahe humari ladli, yehi dua hai ishwar se baar baar…. Shubh Deepavali.
8. To the most loving daughter, wishing you a very Happy Diwali… May this pious occasion fill your life with positivity and new opportunities to help you grow and prosper…. May God bless you!!
9. May the sparkles of crackers and brightness of diyas spread happiness and success in your life…. May you are always smiling and walking towards your goals…. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali.
10. Diwali is the festival which has the power to kill all the darkness in life and fill your life with brightness and happiness…. Wishing you another successful year…. Happy Diwali!!!
11. May you and your family are blessed with the most cheerful, prosperous and happiest Diwali… Wishing you a glorious and delightful Diwali…. May God bless you.
12. Diyon ki roshni se hamesha jhilmilata rahe aapka ghar aangan, roshon ko aapka aasmaa patakhon ki goonj se…. Khushiyon aur pyaar se bhara ho har din… Shubh ho Deepavali ka ye paavan din!!!
Deepavali Messages for Parents
13. Har din ho roshan, har pal ho khushi….. har saath ho sachha, har geet ho meetha…. Yehi tamanna hai is tyohar par ki aap raho sukhi sada…. Happy Diwali to you mom and dad!!!
14. It is the beautiful festival of feasts, sweets and delicacies…. May you are blessed with incredible celebrations that leave best memories for life…. Wishing a very warm Diwali to you.
15. May the happiness and brightness of Diwali extend to the coming year…. May each and every day of your life is blessed with smiles and good health…. Shubh Deepaval to maa and papa.
17. On this glorious festival of lights, I wish you all the laughter and smiles in the world…. I wish you a year full of success and happiness…. Happy Diwali!!!
18. May the auspicious occasion of Diwali illuminate your life and heart with happiness and warmth… Have a great time of celebration….. Have a wonderful and Happy Diwali.
19. Diwali is the time to come together and create beautiful memories… it is the time for feast and celebrations…. Wishing you the best time of the year…. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali
20. Wishing you a Diwali loaded with crackers, sweets and parties…. Wishing you a delightful, cheerful and Happy Diwali.
21. May the celebrations of Deepavali go beyond the festive times and fill your heart and soul with eternal happiness…. Warm wishes on Diwali.
22. Sending choicest blessings of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Laxmi on the pious occasion of Diwali to you and your loved ones.
This page was last modified on Monday, November 05, 2018
- happy deepavali wishes
- happy diwali messages
- wish happy diwali
- Happy Diwali wish
- happy diwali message
- wishing happy diwali
- happy diwali wishes images
- happy devali wish
- lovely diwali wishes
- Happy deepavali dear family