In United States of America, many churches celebrate 4th October as St. Francis Day or Feast of St. Francis Assisi. On this day, pets are blessed and that’s the reason that many children in United States take their pets, which can be dogs, cats, fish, birds etc., to Church to seek blessings on this day because St. Francis loved the animals and is known to be the patron saint of the animals. Some even take the pictures of their pets if they are unable to take their pets along. Celebrate this beautiful day by sending St. Francis Assisi wishes, messages and blessings on this day.
We bring a collection of lovely St. Francis Day blessings of the animals along with best wishes and text messages to share on Facebook, WhatsApp with your family and friends.
St. Francis of Assisi Day Wishes, Blessing and Messages
1. Sending my best wishes to you and your cute little pet on the auspicious occasion of St. Francis Assisi…. May He is always there to protect your adorable pet and shower it with blessings.
2. Let us learn from St. Francis to love all the animals around us and work for their happiness and safety by following his preaching…. Wishing a very Happy St. Francis Assisi Day to you.
3. We are fortunate to have the blessings of St. Francis in our lives because HE is always there to protect our pets and keep them healthy and happy with his blessings.
4. For all 364 days of the year, we are only seeking blessings for us but on this special day, let us seek his choicest blessings on St. Francis Assisi Day to keep our pets in the best of health and spirits.
5. I am sending my warm wishes to you and your sweet pet on St. Francis Assisi Day…. I wish that you two always stay together, happy, smiling and healthy by the choicest blessings on St. Francis.
6. He was the patron saint of animals….. His love for animals was beyond conditions and seeking his blessings for our pets on his day will surely bring joy and goodness in the lives of our pets…. Best wishes on St. Francis Assisi Day!!!
7. Today is St. Francis Assisi Day, the day to take your pets to the Church and seek blessings of this most amazing saint of the present times, whose love for the animals is so pure….. Wishing you a very Happy St. Francis Assisi Day.
8. The character of a person is best defined by the way he treats animals…. On the occasion of St. Francis Assisi Day, let us pray for many such men who loved animals for a more beautiful world to live in.
9. Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy St. Francis Assisi Day….. May you and your pets are always blessed with togetherness and happiness by the patron saint of animals on this special day.
10. On the auspicious occasion of St. Francis Assisi Day, I am sending my warm wishes to you and your pet…. I wish that you two are always bonded together by St. Francis and his blessings… A very Happy St. Francis Assisi Day to you!!!
- st francis of assisi feast day pets 2020
- wish a good morning st francis assisi