21st June has been declared as International Yoga Day by United Nations. Thanks to Mr. Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India, who proposed to celebrate Yoga as an important part of life to for mental and physical well being. Send Yoga Day SMS messages for Whatsapp status and Facebook to wish your family and friends and motivate them to celebrate this day for better health. Don’t miss to share Heartfulness Yoga Day messages with your loved ones on this special day.
We have come up with best wishes, quotes and text messages on Yoga Day collection to help you wish everyone around you.
1. Yoga is a holistic approach to live a healthier life. I wish you a very Happy Yoga Day and a year blessed with more time dedicated to yoga and its benefits.
2. No matter what troubles you are facing in life….. Yoga is the answer to all. Let us put an end to all the chaos and tensions in our lives by practicing yoga. Happy Yoga Day to you.
3. Health and happiness can come together to you if you practice yoga every day…. Sending warm wishes to you on International Yoga Day with hopes that you will soon join the wagon.
4. International Yoga Day celebrations are a reminder that we must focus on our mental and physical health and work hard to achieve them….. Happy Yoga Day to you my dear.
5. You are not living your life to the fullest if you are neglecting your health…. Make the optimum utilization of everything you have by staying healthy, by performing yoga.. Happy Yoga Day.
6. All those who practice yoga are blessed with happiness, harmony and growth in life because it balances your body, mind and soul…. Wishing you a very Happy Yoga Day.
7. Yoga Day celebrations are incomplete if you don’t promise yourself to make yoga an integral part of your life, to have better body, mind and soul…. Warm wishes on International Yoga Day to you.
8. Yoga is the art that helps you bring calmness to your mind, strength to your body and settles your soul to help you live a meaningful life….. Wishing you Happy Yoga Day.
9. Yoga is not just about performing asanas but it is about constantly pushing yourself to do your best and achieving your goals…. Sending you best wishes on International Yoga Day.
10. If you think it is impossible, it is because you don’t practice YOGA…. Practice Yoga to take your life to greater heights and enjoy success… Happy Yoga Day to you my dear.
- eid mubarak to my husband