In 2018, May 1st will be observed as World Asthma Day. It is an annual event celebrated across the globe for creating more awareness about asthma. Events on National Asthma Day are organized by Global Initiative for Asthma (GINA). The idea is to make people aware about this health issue and update them with different precautions that can be taken in order to stay away from this disease.
Send text messages and greeting cards to family and friends on World Asthma Day to make them aware of this disease and spread awareness about it.
World Asthma Day Text Messages
1. Breathing is life…. Let us work together for a cleaner and healthier environment to stay safe from Asthma…..On the occasion of World Asthma Day, I wish a happy and healthy life for you and your loved ones.
2. The best thing that we can leave for our children is a healthy atmosphere….. Let us join hands to have surroundings that are free from pollution to safeguard our loved from asthma….. Let us make this World Asthma Day more meaningful for each one of us.
3. For a healthy body, you need a healthy heart…. For a healthy heart, you need a healthy air….. For healthy air, you need a healthy surrounding…… On the occasion of World Asthma Day, let us promise to keep our surroundings free from toxins.
4. If we inhale clean and pure air, we can save ourselves from diseases like asthma….. Let us celebrate this World Asthma Day aspiring for cleaner and healthier environment for everyone.
5. It is our right to stay healthy and we must make efforts for it….. Say no to asthma by working harder for cleaner and greener environment….. Let us make this promise on the occasion of World Asthma Day.
6. Let us not get killed each and every day with asthma…. Let us plant more trees, let us work to control pollution so that we can breathe fresh air and stay healthy…. Let us become more responsible this World Asthma Day.
7. Just by controlling Asthma, we can put a check on various other diseases. World Asthma Day reminds us of our duty to create a healthy environment for our loved ones.
8. This World Asthma Day, let us aim to go back to days when there was no such disease, when there was only healthy air to breathe and healthy heart to beat…. Best wishes on World Asthma Day.
9. Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy World Asthma Day….. Let us promise ourselves to take more precautions from this disease to have surroundings that are clear and free from toxins.
10. You live longer and stay healthier when you inhale easy and properly….. Save yourself and your loved ones from asthma by working together for a healthier environment….. Happy World Asthma Day.
- asthma motivational quotes
- Krishna Jan asthma wishes