15th August in India is celebrated as Independence Day. It is the day to send Independence Day Congratulation Messages to your family, friends, employees, colleagues, girlfriend, children. Don’t miss on this opportunity to wish Indian Army and Indian soldiers using patriotic messages. Send Happy Independence Day India wishes, SMS messages and funny wishes to everyone around you to make it a memorable occasion for everyone.
We have come up with a few such Happy Independence Day messages and quotes to help you with.
Happy Independence Day Messages in Hindi
1. Swatantrata divas hai har mayine mein khaas kyunki humare veer javano ne de kar aapni har saans, dilaya hai humein ujjwal bhavishya ka ye mauka….. Mubarak ho ye khaas din!!!
2. Swatantra bharat, swatantra jeevan aur swatantra soch… yehi saar hai ek sampurna jeevan ka…. Swatantrata divas ke is paavan parv ki aap sabko dhero badhaiyan.
3. Diya hai apna jeevan, bahaya hai aapna khun…. Is aazadi ke liye laakhon ne kiye hain apne praan nyochavar…. Naman hai un sab veero ko jine karan hum mana rahein hai Swatantrata divas.
4. Aao saathiyon saath milkar yaad karein un veeron ko jinhone apne praan dekar aazadi jeeti hai Bharat Maa ke liye…. Mubarak ko Swatantrata divas ka ye din hare k Bharatiya ko.
5. Sanjo kar rakein hum apni swatantrata ko kyunki kai bête aur beti shaheed hue hai ise pane ke liye…. Swatantrata divas ke avsar par aapko hardik badhaiyan.
15 August Independence Day Indian Wishes in English
6. We have paid a heavy price to get this independence, we have lot many of our brothers and sisters who fought hard to get this independence….. Happy Independence Day to each one of us.
7. Nothing good comes easy in life and therefore we must value it…. Let us promise to be more responsible citizens of Independent India…. Warm wishes on Independence Day.
8. Independence came to India after years of struggle and sacrifices…. Let us value it and promise to make our nation a healthy and prosperous one…. Wishing you Independence Day.
9. Let us take pride in celebrating Independence Day as we are a country of brave men who gave their lives for the freedom of our nation and brought glory to us with their sacrifices.
10. Being independent doesn’t mean we are free to do anything we like. It means we have responsibility on our shoulders to do the right thing. Happy Independence Day.
Happy Independence Day: Patriotic WhatsApp and Facebook messages to share
11. Independence Day is the reminder to recall and honor all the sacrifices that were made to make India free from British. Wishing you all Happy Independence Day.
12. The battle to freedom is still continuing. We still have to fight corruption, poverty, population to make India the Golden Bird…. Warm wishes on Independence Day to everyone.
13. We are blessed to be born in a country like India which has such a glorious past… Let us work hard to preserve our history and culture…. Best wishes on Indian Independence Day.
14. On the occasion of Independence Day, let us promise ourselves to be more responsible citizens who work for the development of nation and countrymen. Happy Independence Day.
15. Freedom has no meaning without responsibility…. On Independence Day, we must come together to promise to never let those sacrifices go waste. We would preserve our freedom.