Every year September 22nd is observed as Hobbit Day which is the birthday of Bilbo and Frodo Baggins which are the two fictional characters from J.R.R. Tolkien’s famous books, The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings respectively. This is about two usual but very courageous characters who accomplish the impossible. Celebrate this day with inspiring Hobbit quotes and motivating Hobbit Day messages.
To help you wish, we bring the newest collection of sweet Hobbit Day greetings messages, Wishes, Quotes, Status Messages, Greetings, Images to wish your family, friends and wish them on Facebook, WhatsApp.
Happy Hobbit Day Messages, Quotes & Greetings
1. Wishing a very Hobbit Day to you my dear….. Today is the day to take inspiration from those who defy all the rules and establish the impossible.
2. On occasion of Hobbit Day, let us tell our own selves that there is nothing impossible in this world and we can do anything if we have decided.
3. The occasion of Hobbit Day reminds us that God has made us very strong and we just need to explore our strengths…. Happy Hobbit Day to you.
4. Warm wishes on Hobbit Day to you…. Let us take inspiration from Bilbo and Frodo who tell us that if you think you can then you definitely can.
5. A very Happy Hobbit Day to everyone….. Let us make the most of our lives by celebrating this special day which is all about going beyond your limits.
6. Warm wishes on Hobbit Day to you…. On this day, let us remember Bilbo and Frodo who will always inspire us.
7. Bilbo and Frodo may be fictional characters but they have the power to inspire us for a better tomorrow…. Wishing a very Happy Hobbit Day.
8. Have a very Happy Hobbit Day my dear….. Never give up on yourself because you have the courage and power to do the impossible.
9. Warm wishes on the occasion of Hobbit Day….. Celebrate this day to take inspiration from the fictional characters that are so full of life.
10. Literature is the mirror of the society and sometimes characters from the world of literature inspire you to become better and happier…. Warm wishes on Hobbit Day.