Every year, the first Sunday of August is celebrated as International Forgiveness Day. This special day is the best day to ask for forgiveness for your actions from your family and friends. This year, International Forgiveness Day will fall on 6th August, 2017. So if you have to ask for forgiveness for your wrong actions done in the past, make the best use of this unique day which can help you get one.
We have come up with the best of heartfelt International Forgiveness Day messages and quotes to help you ask for forgiveness in the most special way.
1. I know what I did was not right and I have deeply hurt you with my actions…. I want to apologize for whatever mess I did and want to ask for your forgiveness on International Forgiveness Day.
2. I have been waiting for International Forgiveness Day to submit my application for forgiveness to you… I promise you that I would never repeat such a mistake ever in my life.
3. Sometimes your intention is right but your actions end up making a mess out of a situation…. I hope you will understand that I did not mean to hurt you… Asking for your forgiveness on International Forgiveness Day.
4. With my hands folded and my head bowed…. I wish that on Global Forgiveness Day, you forgive me for whatever wrong I have done in the past.
5. I know that you have a big heart and you will grant me forgiveness because I am genuinely sorry for all my actions…. I hope this International Forgiveness Day becomes a happy day for me.
6. I cannot live with you not talking to me…. I cannot live with a feeling that I have hurt you…. On International Forgiveness Day, I would like to ask you to please forgive me one last time.
7. My mistakes don’t suggest that I am a bad person, they just say tell that I was careless. Please don’t think I don’t love you and please grant me forgiveness on International Forgiveness Day.
8. International Forgiveness Day is the day to fold my hands and ask for your forgiveness for I have hurt you with my actions. I promise that it will never happen again.
9. I seek forgiveness from your heart because I am seriously sorry for my actions…. Whatever I did was unintentional and I can promise you to never repeat it again ever.
10. You are a very kind person and I know that you will not deny me forgives on International Forgiveness Day because deep in your heart, you know that I am extremely sorry for what I did.