We all make mistakes and therefore, there is nothing wrong in asking for forgiveness. Global Forgiveness Day is observed every year on 7th July. It is the day to ask for forgiveness from those whom you have hurt and also to forgive. World Forgiveness Day is the day to revive your relationships with your family, friends and dear ones by putting aside what has happened in the past and making a fresh start.
We bring to you the most inspiring International Forgiveness Day Messages. Celebrate Global Forgiveness Day July 7, 2019 by sharing messages, quotes and sayings on Facebook and Whatsapp. Share these romantic and lovely forgiveness messages to Your loved one.
Global Happy Forgiveness Day 2019 Wishes, Greetings Messages
1. Never ever in my life I had thought that I would hurt you so badly….. Trust me I am more hurt than you because I never wanted to be the reason for your sorrows…. Please forgive me my dear and give me a last chance.
2. It always makes me smile when I think of our days, when we were the best of the friends and spent such beautiful moments together…. I want to live those good times again…. I want to kill this distance and revive our bond again….. Lets start it fresh on Forgiveness Day!!!
3. I know I have made you sad, I know I have hurt you deep but there is just one thing that I want to tell you that my intention was never bad and I have always loved you and respected you…. Please forgive me the first and the last time.
4. Sometimes we make such big mistakes that have no forgiveness but sometimes we love someone so much that we find it worth forgiving them…. I am sorry for what I did and I am seeking forgiveness from you with a promise that I will never hurt you again.
5. There were times that I was the reason for all your smiles and today, with my mistakes, I have become the reason for your sadness…. Give me one last chance as I want to set everything right, give me one last chance because I want to bring back your smiles.
Inspiring Famous World Forgiveness Day Quotes and Slogans
6. If it is not forgotten, it was never forgiven…. So forgive and forget, for a happy life!!!
7. Asking for forgiveness demands strength but forgiving someone demands more strength.
8. It is surely not easy to forgive people for their mistakes because it is the gesture of courageous souls.
9. If you really love someone, you will forgive them to save your relationship but make sure that they are sorry.
10. Forgive someone if he is genuinely sorry or else be prepared for the history to repeat itself.