Encourage your loved ones to move on with life after the death of a close person. The death of a person leaves ones devastated and feeling empty with grief. As such, encouraging the person to move on with the good work and regular life activities would give him or her strength in overcoming the loss. The encouraging wishes can be sent through text messages for the person. The encouragement would console the person on the grief and give him a motive to carry on with life.
Following are heart touching encouragement messages after death to send with love:
1. Dear friend, I send this text to encourage you to move on after the death of your father. Your life still has a long way to go and I want you to carry on the good work of your father.
2. For sweet cousin, this encouragement wishes for you to move on with life after your mother’s death. Life doesn’t stop and so you should carry on your daily activities despite the loss.
3. To dear friend, encouraging you to move on after the death of your sister. She was indeed a good person and it is up to you to carry on her group work and set a good example.
4. For cute lover, encouraging you through this text for a better life after your father’s death. I am sure your father would want you to move on in life continuing your daily activities.
5. Dear friend, I encourage you to move on with life after the death of your sibling. Your life is much good and you should not lament her death but should carry on her legacy of righteousness.
6. To my friend, I encourage you to carry on the work of your sister’s organization after her death. You have the same capabilities and you should go on with the work and make her happy wherever she is.
- best message to your wife after her fathers burial
- encouragement after loss of mother
- encouraging text for loss of a loved one
- Encouraging words for someone who loss a husband and mother in the same year
- encourgaging words for the loss of your friends father
- encourging words to a fried after burial of husband
- message to leave friend because of her deceased mom
- wish for sick friend