Diwali is the festival of lights. Across the country, people engage in preparations for gala celebration on this beautiful festival which marks the return of Lord Ram from exile after 14 years. To welcome happiness and luck, people decorate their houses with lights, flowers and rangoli.
It is a great time to wish your lover. Here are some beautiful warm Diwali greetings, quotes for your beloved. Send these sample Diwali text messages as best wishes on the occasion of Diwali to your sweet romantic soul mate and wish him or her prosperous Diwali. Diwali Love Greetings Messages and Diwali Wishes for Boyfriend and Girlfriend on this occasion of Light Festival Happy Diwali 2019.
Deepavali Wishes to lover
“On the occasion of Deepavali, I pray to Lord Ganesh to bless you with wisdom and Goddess Laxmi to bless you with prosperity….. Happy Diwali my love.”
“I wish you the brightest and the happiest Diwali of your life…. May these celebrations leave you with eternal joy and prosperity…. Happy Diwali my dear.”
Check this also: Diwali WhatsApp Status Messages
Romantic Diwali Wishes Messgaes For Lover
1. May the joys and festivities of Diwali fill your present and future with blessings of Almighty….. Have a wonderful Diwali.
2. With you in my life, each and every day is like Diwali…. On this auspicious occasion, just promise that you will always be there with me to brighten my days and nights…. Happy Diwali my love.
3. I look forward to celebrate Diwali with the lady I love the most…. Let us light diyas together, let us enjoy this feast with each other…. Wishing you Happy Diwali with all my heart.
4). May this Diwali bring along good fortune and happiness for you. I want to send my warm wishes for you on Diwali through this message. Love you lots and enjoy the beautiful festival of lights.
Read Also: Diwali Messages for Girlfriend
5). I pray to God that all your problems come to an end and you get blessed with success, happiness and health. May this Diwali shower you with everything you have dreamt of. Happy Diwali to you.
6). Let the Divine Light of Diwali spread in your life and infuse it with peace, joy and success. Let it enlighten your future. Wishing you a warm and prosperous Diwali my dearest love.
7). May this Diwali bring happiness and success to you. May Lord Ganesha, Goddess Laxmi and Goddess Sarasvati shower their blessings on you for a brighter future. Happy Diwali.
8). I wish that fortune transcends in your life and brings joy and happiness. Wishing you a wonderful Diwali my love. May you have the happiest Diwali which will mark the perfect start of New Year for you.
9. On this special day, I want that we are celebrating each and every Diwali with each other, holding hands, creating beautiful memories for life…. Happy Diwali to the love of my life.
This page was last modified on Thursday, 10 October, 2019
- diwali wish to lover
- lover diwali wishes
- romantic diwali wishes for lover