Celebrated every year on 2nd November, All Souls Day is the day when Christians remember all their dead relatives. On this day, the Catholic Church celebrates the departed souls. Sending best wishes on All Souls Day to family and friends is an important part of the celebration. So make sure that you share beautiful All Souls Day messages, quotes, sayings and all souls day prayer with your loved ones.
A lovely collection of thoughtful All Souls Day greetings, messages and quotes to share via Facebook, WhatsApp to wish your parents, mother, father/Dad, family and friends.
You May Like : All Saints Day Message and Blessings Greetings
Unique All Souls Day Messages
1. Let us not fear from Death but accept it, for Death turns the time to eternity….. Wishing you a very Happy All Souls Day.
2. On the occasion of All Souls Day, I wish that all the departed souls are blessed by the Almighty.
3. All Souls Day is all about remembering our loved ones who are no longer with us but continue to live in our memories.
4. Let us send our love and wishes to all those loved ones who are no more on Earth hoping for their peace and happiness…. Happy All Souls Day.
5. Let us not be afraid of Death because after that we will be living in the arms of GOD…. Best wishes on All Souls Day to you.
6. On All Souls Day, let us join our hands and bow our heads and pray for the peace of the departed souls.
7. With time the pain of absence of our loved ones might faint but their memories will always stay fresh in our hearts.
8. Oh Lord, please grant our loved ones eternal rest and peace as they are no longer with us…. As they seek your love and grace.
9. On the occasion of All Souls Day, let us not forget to pray for the departed souls and remember them in our prayers.
10. Time heals everything but it can never bring back the warmth and love of our dear ones who are no longer with us…. Best wishes on All Souls Day.
- all souls day message
- wished for departed saul