Celebrated every year on 2nd November, All Souls Day is the day when Christians remember all their dead relatives. On this day, the Catholic Church celebrates the departed souls. Sending best wishes on All Souls Day to family and friends is an important part of the celebration. So make sure that you share beautiful All Souls Day messages, All Souls Day quotes, sayings and all souls day prayer with your loved ones.
A lovely collection of thoughtful All Souls Day greetings, All Souls Day messages and quotes to share via Facebook, WhatsApp to wish your parents, mother, father/Dad, family and friends.
You May Like : All Saints Day Message and Blessings Greetings
Unique All Souls Day Messages
1. Let us not fear from Death but accept it, for Death turns the time to eternity….. Wishing you a very Happy All Souls Day.
2. On the occasion of All Souls Day, I wish that all the departed souls are blessed by the Almighty.
3. All Souls Day is all about remembering our loved ones who are no longer with us but continue to live in our memories.
4. Let us send our love and wishes to all those loved ones who are no more on Earth hoping for their peace and happiness…. Happy All Souls Day.
5. Let us not be afraid of Death because after that we will be living in the arms of GOD…. Best wishes on All Souls Day to you.
6. On All Souls Day, let us join our hands and bow our heads and pray for the peace of the departed souls.
7. With time the pain of absence of our loved ones might faint but their memories will always stay fresh in our hearts.
8. Oh Lord, please grant our loved ones eternal rest and peace as they are no longer with us…. As they seek your love and grace.
9. On the occasion of All Souls Day, let us not forget to pray for the departed souls and remember them in our prayers.
10. Time heals everything but it can never bring back the warmth and love of our dear ones who are no longer with us…. Best wishes on All Souls Day.
All Souls Day Prayer Quotes
“All Souls Day is that day of the year when we think of all those who are not there with us anymore on Earth and pray for them.”
“On the occasion of All Souls Day, let us pray for the departed souls and pray for their peace wherever they are. Happy All Souls Day.”
“All Souls Day will always remind us of those who were once a part of our lives and are now a part of our memories. Warm wishes on All Souls Day.”
All Souls Day Message for Loved Ones
“Warm wishes on All Souls Day to all my loved ones. Let us come together to remember and pray for all those who are no longer with us.”
“They are not there with us but they will always stay with us in our hearts and memories. Wishing a very Happy All Souls Day.”
“Let us join our hands and bow our heads and pray for the departed souls on the occasion of All Souls Day.”
All Souls Day Message for Parents
“Wishing a very Happy All Souls Day to you mom and dad. Make it a special day by remembering and praying for all those who were close to your heart once.”
“They are not there to create memories with you anymore but they are certainly an integral part of your memories. Happy All Souls Day to my dear parents.”
“Dear mom and dad, warm wishes on All Souls Day to you. Let us seek blessings, happiness and peace for the departed souls on this special day.”
All Souls Day Message for Mom / Mother
“Wishing a very Happy All Souls Day to you mom. Pray on this day for the harmony of all those who are dead.”
“Wherever they are, I wish they are always at peace and are always blessed. Warm wishes on All Souls Day to you mother.”
“Dearest mom, your absence in my life hurts me the most but on All Souls Day, I pray to God to keep you safe and at harmony.”
All Souls Day Message for Father
“Wishing a very Happy All Souls Day to my father. You will always live in my memories and my heart. Wherever you are, I wish you are always happy.”
“You are not with me but you will always live in my memories. Sending you lots of love on All Souls Day.”
“Happy All Souls Day to my father who has always been my strength and support. May you always keep showering your love on me from wherever you are.”
This page was last modified on Wednesday, October 30, 2019
- all souls day message
- all souls day quotes
- all souls day messages