Krishna has played every role with great vigor. He has been a great son, brother, husband and also a wonderful friend. On the occasion of Krishna Janmashtmi, we are reminded of his beautiful friendship with his childhood friend Sudama. On this popular Hindu festival, do not forget to send warm wishes to your friends on this special day to express your love to them.
Here is a collection of warm Krishna Janmashtmi messages for friends. Use these amazing quotes to wish your buddies on the pious occasion of Janmashtmi.
1. Friendship is all about trusting each other, sharing with each other and standing by each other at the worst and the best times. On the festive occasion of Krishna Janmashtmi, I pray to God to bless us with friendship as strong and as real as that of Krishna and Sudama.
2. Never complain if things do go as you planned because they are going as per the plan of Krishna. Always thank him for his blessings and seek his love and support to move ahead in life. Wishing you a very Happy Krishna Janmashtmi. Hare Krishna!!!!!
3. Today is a very special day because it is today when someone strong and special was born to fight against the wrong, to reestablish the faith in humanity and that was Lord Krishna. May He always protect us from the evil and guide us towards the right. Happy Janmashtmi to you.
4. Whenever I think of Lord Krishna, I think about our friendship because our association is as pure and as beautiful as Kanha had it with his friends. On festive occasion of Janmashtmi, I pray Krishna to always bless our friendship. Wishing you a wonderful Janmashtmi my friend.
5. On Janmashtmi, let us celebrate the playful mischievous side of Lord Krishna with Dahi Handi and bring back those colorful moments of his romantic side with Raas Leela. Let us lose ourselves in the happiness of this festival. Happy Krishna Janmashtmi to you!!!
6. Krishna mein shradha… Krishna ka pyar…. Krishna ki gatha…. Krishna ka satkar… Mubarak ho aapko Krishna Janmashtmi ka ye paavan tyohar. Aao milkar manayein ye khushiyo ka tyohar, kyun ki Krishna hi hain hum sabke paalanhar. Krishna Janmashtmi ki hardik badhaiyan.
7. Keep Dahi Handi ready as Natkhat Nand Lal is soon going to come to steal it and shower your home with all the love and blessings. May you have a colorful, playful and fun-filled festival of Janmashtmi with your family members. Jai Sri Krishna!!! Happy Janmashtmi.
8. Let us offer 56 bhog to Lord Krishna to celebrate his birthday in the most special way. Let us offer him our love, devotion and dedication and promise him to always follow his teachings. Wishing you and your family a wonderful and Happy Janmashtmi my friend!!!
9. Krishna is the symbol of friendship, of promise, of rightness, of happiness and of celebration. Let us engage in Dahi Handi and Raas Leela to celebrate the occasion of Janmashtmi in a colorful way. Sending warm wishes to you on this special day. Happy Krishna Janmashtmi to you.
10. If you don’t get what you desired for then surely Krishna is planning to surprise you with something better. Never let your faith in Him die because He will always hold your hand and help you find the right way. Happy Janmashtmi to you!!! Jai Sri Krishna!!
- krishna janmashtami prayer for friend
- messages for krishna janmashtmi
- krishna janmashtami
- Janmastami message for friend
- janmashtami pic with quote
- janmashtami Messages For Friends and Family
- janamashtmi messages for frends
- happy krishna janmashtami to quote to friends
- funky Janmashtami text for frnds
- dont forget sudama in janamshtmi